By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Top 100 TV Shows - The Results!

I wish Dexter or House would've won :(

Oh well, 2/3 ain't too bad :p

lol it's funny, I didn't even know I liked Dexter until a couple of days ago when I started watching it online :3

Around the Network

sigh...lost

to be honest i kinda thought house deserved 1st, but Dexter is my favorite show. I did like lost, it deserves to be in this top 7...but not as number 1# >.> i just didn't like the way the story turned after the first few seasons

I LOVE LOST!!

Boutros said:
I LOVE LOST!!

AGREED!!!1!!!!11!!!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Come on guys, this is just for fun! No need to be unhappy ;D

I demand a recount! 

pezus said:
Come on guys, this is just for fun! No need to be unhappy ;D

My reaction to Lost winning :

http://youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

Reading people's comments here is funny to me how people can have such differing opinions. I see some people who don't like Lost because they think it was made up as it went along, or because it changed too much from what they liked in the first few seasons.

For me Dexter drives me crazy because it is still the exact same show it was in the first season. Nothing ever has consequences for the characters. Every season has its own guest star, someone comes close to finding out that Dexter is a killer then at the last second something different happens to prevent them, and then the same cycle starts over again the next year. To me it just feels like watching one of the generic CBS procedurals but with a serial killer thrown in to add a bit of edge to the show. Michael C. Hall is fantastic as Dexter which keeps the show as being slightly above average, but in my opinion his performance is the only redeeming quality of that show and that is not enough for it to be great overall.

09tarheel said:
Reading people's comments here is funny to me how people can have such differing opinions. I see some people who don't like Lost because they think it was made up as it went along, or because it changed too much from what they liked in the first few seasons.

For me Dexter drives me crazy because it is still the exact same show it was in the first season. Nothing ever has consequences for the characters. Every season has its own guest star, someone comes close to finding out that Dexter is a killer then at the last second something different happens to prevent them, and then the same cycle starts over again the next year. To me it just feels like watching one of the generic CBS procedurals but with a serial killer thrown in to add a bit of edge to the show. Michael C. Hall is fantastic as Dexter which keeps the show as being slightly above average, but in my opinion his performance is the only redeeming quality of that show and that is not enough for it to be great overall.

I strongly disagree.The moment when Dexter learns a lesson from his victims / the guest stars,that's the peak of the show.

The purpose is for us to see how Dexter,a serial killer,experiences certain things in life,and learns from them.We learn more about him,as he does too.And it's fascinating.

The Human Target pic seems to be missing from the OP.