By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Smash_Brother is right.

But I did like Elebits.

Around the Network

I thought Elebits and Dewey were both decent games, but they clearly didn't have much of a budget, NOR were they marketed.

If they stopped and took even a small slice of the pile of cash being fed into the money incinerator that is MGS4 and put it toward advertising one of these games, they might do pretty decent at retail and have a new and reputable franchise on their hands.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Branko2166 said:
misteromar mk4 said:
So its a boycott of konami, untill they release AAA wii game. Who's with me?

I'm guessing that you don't own a ps3 and if that's the case your boycott is of no consequence.

If the PS3 were the top selling console, then I'd agree with you, but it's not and that's the problem for Konami. And now you have Konami making two very huge risky investments with two very questionable games on the HD consoles, Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill. Let's hope both make back their money because at the moment Konami's not looking like profits are something they'll be seeing too terribly much of.

you people are retards.

you have the right to complain about Cruis'n but this you do not. Like I said its a fun game. Its an ARCADE GAME. HAS ANYONE HERE BUT ME AND BOD BEEN TO AN ARCADE OR ARE YOU ALL TO YOUNG TO KNOW WTF AN ARCADE IS?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
you people are retards.

you have the right to complain about Cruis'n but this you do not. Like I said its a fun game. Its an ARCADE GAME. HAS ANYONE HERE BUT ME AND BOD BEEN TO AN ARCADE OR ARE YOU ALL TO YOUNG TO KNOW WTF AN ARCADE IS?
I understand your feelings :(

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Dodece said:
This is where the Wii library is going. The train left months ago, and the ticket told you exactly where you were going. Now you have the audacity to act surprised by the destination. That is a surreal amount of brain damage. This is why dedicated PS3/360 fans look at you like your nuts. Shake their heads when you get excited about the library, or even dare to say it is really good. Which you shouldn't, and it isn't.

That said Konami is responding to the voice of the consumer. The consumer wants mini games with little depth. Graphics are not very relevant. The more simplistic the controls the better, and by all means keep the price down if at all possible. The consumer really isn't looking for a real game. Then make sure you spend as little as possible developing it Wii owners do not buy a lot of games after all.

You guys basically have no clue what you want. You scream about third party delivery then extol the virtues of Wii fit, Wii play, Wii sports, and soon enough Wii music. Then you act puzzled by where companies like Konami are coming from. They are trying to make money, and your fellow players are not hardcore hell they aren't even core. Your playing with many people that when it comes to gaming are mildly retarded.

I will sum up my post in one simple yet eloquent line.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=8666

QFT!!!

Oh no a Wii game with bad graphics, the Wii must be doomed!

As one game is released with shitty graphics (but fun gameplay according to SSJ) it means the consumer wants shitty graphics right? They want their eyeballs to be raped by every single game they play, because its fun.
No doubt the best selling games being things like Super Mario Galaxy, RE:4, LoZ:TP and MP3 all of which have graphics ranging from decent to superb is just a fluke right?

My god some of you fanboys piss me off with your attempts to condemn the Wii, I wouldn't mind it at all if you actually had a point and were pushing a fair and reasonable debate, but you don't and you aren't your pointing out one piece of evidence and ignoring the landslide of contradicting evidence.

Dodece said:
This is where the Wii library is going. The train left months ago, and the ticket told you exactly where you were going. Now you have the audacity to act surprised by the destination. That is a surreal amount of brain damage. This is why dedicated PS3/360 fans look at you like your nuts. Shake their heads when you get excited about the library, or even dare to say it is really good. Which you shouldn't, and it isn't.

That said Konami is responding to the voice of the consumer. The consumer wants mini games with little depth. Graphics are not very relevant. The more simplistic the controls the better, and by all means keep the price down if at all possible. The consumer really isn't looking for a real game. Then make sure you spend as little as possible developing it Wii owners do not buy a lot of games after all.

You guys basically have no clue what you want. You scream about third party delivery then extol the virtues of Wii fit, Wii play, Wii sports, and soon enough Wii music. Then you act puzzled by where companies like Konami are coming from. They are trying to make money, and your fellow players are not hardcore hell they aren't even core. Your playing with many people that when it comes to gaming are mildly retarded.

Dodece, never use The Rock's lines when you're in the presence of an honorary Nation of Domination member like me. *Nation salute*

Panic, panic, and more panic. Both good (Mega Man 2) AND bad (Bad Street Brawler) will find themselves on Wii. That is how the market leader always has its library, junk & schlock mixed with gems & gold.

The Wii will get everything & 2008 is the year when the 3rd party rises on the platform.

Along with Nintendo's coming monsters will be some choice software from the independents who now smell what The Wii is cookin', jabroni. And as a result Nintendo will layeth the smacketh downeth on their candy asses on the sales chart. Gettin' ALL of that sweet...PIE (chart).

It's gonna happen live at the Smackdown Hotel on the corner of 7th Gen Blvd. and HD Drive. Then everybody will say Who In The Blue Hell are you? And Nintendo will say THEEEE *BEST* Damn Videogame Company...There Ever Was...IF YA SMELLLLLLLOWWW What IWATA....Isssss Coookinnn'.

[Click it]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4P8FIAqLdY

[this too]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkTFA7OJWFE

[and while you're at it, this too]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efivGvtd9co

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Deleted by moderator.

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

RolStoppable said:
Dodece said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=8666

You deserve some nice 1000 respect points! Wait, your respect capped months ago. Damn, I will have to give them to Soriku.

What happened to your stealth trolling Dodece? Seems like you lost all the finesse. 

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."