By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lol!!!. I don't think people should be so bent out of shape. The truth is that we will be seeing more of this crap, but we will also see better games being anounced ( a lot more than last year anyway!).

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Around the Network

this game is going to be huge... no kidding. its going to sell huge to the 20s to 30s age group casual gamers who just love retro stuff. seriously, this will be big. then lots more games will come out like it, i can imagine so many of my mates buying this and crowding round for drunken nights of 'NINJA SHOOTING'!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

It's seems almost as if Konami is doing everything it can to make the Wii's game library look terrible this generation.

ya know....most of us wouldnt bat an eye to plop in a few quaters at teh arcade to play this....so sure i will gladly take it to the wii as long as the light gun works well i am happy--brings back the "old school" feel to the shooters

Konami can derelick my balls.

Around the Network
seba_link1 said:
Konami can derelick my balls.

Don't tempt them; they will do anything for a quick buck.

So its a boycott of konami, untill they release AAA wii game. Who's with me?

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

This is where the Wii library is going. The train left months ago, and the ticket told you exactly where you were going. Now you have the audacity to act surprised by the destination. That is a surreal amount of brain damage. This is why dedicated PS3/360 fans look at you like your nuts. Shake their heads when you get excited about the library, or even dare to say it is really good. Which you shouldn't, and it isn't.

That said Konami is responding to the voice of the consumer. The consumer wants mini games with little depth. Graphics are not very relevant. The more simplistic the controls the better, and by all means keep the price down if at all possible. The consumer really isn't looking for a real game. Then make sure you spend as little as possible developing it Wii owners do not buy a lot of games after all.

You guys basically have no clue what you want. You scream about third party delivery then extol the virtues of Wii fit, Wii play, Wii sports, and soon enough Wii music. Then you act puzzled by where companies like Konami are coming from. They are trying to make money, and your fellow players are not hardcore hell they aren't even core. Your playing with many people that when it comes to gaming are mildly retarded.

I will sum up my post in one simple yet eloquent line.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

guys..

ehh..

even if this would really be true..

i.. like it..

i really mean it, you don't need to take all games seriously
this could be fun
people enjoy playing old games, with old grafix
so why couldn't this be fun?
because it will be released in 2008? so it must look really good?
you should see the sarcasme of it.. and just enjoy yourself..

''Hadouken!''

Dodece said:
This is where the Wii library is going. The train left months ago, and the ticket told you exactly where you were going. Now you have the audacity to act surprised by the destination. That is a surreal amount of brain damage. This is why dedicated PS3/360 fans look at you like your nuts. Shake their heads when you get excited about the library, or even dare to say it is really good. Which you shouldn't, and it isn't.

That said Konami is responding to the voice of the consumer. The consumer wants mini games with little depth. Graphics are not very relevant. The more simplistic the controls the better, and by all means keep the price down if at all possible. The consumer really isn't looking for a real game. Then make sure you spend as little as possible developing it Wii owners do not buy a lot of games after all.

You guys basically have no clue what you want. You scream about third party delivery then extol the virtues of Wii fit, Wii play, Wii sports, and soon enough Wii music. Then you act puzzled by where companies like Konami are coming from. They are trying to make money, and your fellow players are not hardcore hell they aren't even core. Your playing with many people that when it comes to gaming are mildly retarded.

I will sum up my post in one simple yet eloquent line.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

QFT!!!

Also, the companies like Kanomi that release games like this is because 1) it cost them almost nothing compared to the money they'll make from it,  and 2) because they can, they know it will sell regardless and at the end of the day it's about the money.