By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When playing moral choice games which do you choose, GOOD or EVIL???

Tagged games:

When playing moral choice games which do you choose, GOOD or EVIL?

GOOD 58 84.06%

EVIL 11 15.94%

Total:69

Usually, I tend to play good, unless I'm doing something specific. I know when faced with choices with questions and the like, I gravitate towards the nicest answers possible.

Around the Network

balanced, good, then evil.

In fact in Demon's Souls I started invading until my third playthrough, then I realized how fun it was. That was when I did the Mephistopheles quest, which involves killing most of the good guys in the game.

By default, good.

Love and tolerate.

First bad, then good, always bad first.

Around the Network

Its very rare that i play such games (i can only think of Epic Mickey and Shadow the Hedgehog), but i recall in both cases, on the initial playthrough, of just doing whatever felt most fun at the time, or whatever seemed more obvious. Like in Shadow the Hedgehog, you'd have different characters on the "good" side helping you. If it was a character i'd like, i'd be good, if it was a character i didn't, evil, or just neutral if i felt both missions were too needlessly difficult. In Epic Mickey i just went with my gut usually

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I really only like to play as good. If I play evil I feel bad after a while.

I usually play as good then bad if I'm still interested in the game.

I was devastated when I played the good guy all the way through Fallout 3 only to accidentally blow up the Citadel at the end

I like to play as the evil guy. It's just so much more fun in my opinion.

always the jedi way.