By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fanbase will act the craziest...

Easy: Zelda fans.

Complains about everything: game not been as great as Ocarina, why they do something too different, why is a rehash at the same time, is the worst Zelda, but deserves scores above 10.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Yeah FF fans (me).

Watch out come FFXIII-2. I'll be mad.

Boutros said:
Yeah FF fans (me).

For the sake of a light-hearted reply, FFXIII-2 can't be as bad as FFX-2 was right?.....right?......

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Boutros said:
Yeah FF fans (me).

For the sake of a light-hearted reply, FFXIII-2 can't be as bad as FFX-2 was right?.....right?......

Actually you're right.

Boutros said:
lestatdark said:
Boutros said:
Yeah FF fans (me).

Actually you're right.

Don't forget to cheer!!

.... T_T

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Boutros said:
lestatdark said:
Boutros said:
Yeah FF fans (me).

Actually you're right.

Don't forget to cheer!!

.... T_T

Do I smell FFX-2 bashing?

You don't want to do that, lestat. You don't want that at all.

Xen said:
lestatdark said:
Boutros said:
lestatdark said:
Boutros said:
Yeah FF fans (me).

Actually you're right.

Don't forget to cheer!!

.... T_T

Not bashing the entire game per se.

There are just some parts that just make my soul go sad, that's all

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Xen said:
lestatdark said:
Boutros said:
lestatdark said:
Boutros said:
Yeah FF fans (me).

Actually you're right.

Don't forget to cheer!!

.... T_T

Not bashing the entire game per se.

There are just some parts that just make my soul go sad, that's all

It's very interesting to see how you work, I'll remember that for the future

Btw, I played FFX-2 thrice (all times 100%) and there are a lot of things that I enjoy from it, such as the battle system, the dress sphere system and the Last Mission mode (I bought a JP copy just for that mode). However, when you get the gem of a story that was FFX and then you put FFX-2 at it's side, you get the feeling that something was lost along the way.

If they had focused on Yuna alone instead of the whole YRP thing, I believe that FFX-2 would have been much better.

Oh, and I can't forgive them for ruining Blitzball!

Current PC Build

probably zelda considering the track record each zelda game had in reviews scores.