By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American! (US) Part 4 of 4 -- Results are in!!

Allfreedom99 said:
brendude13 said:
+3 d21lewis (deserves every single one of his votes)
+2 LivingMetal

This.

IMO d21lewis should have this in the bag for being first.

Much love for that guy, should win this no problem.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Allfreedom99 said:
brendude13 said:
+3 d21lewis (deserves every single one of his votes)
+2 LivingMetal

This.

IMO d21lewis should have this in the bag for being first.

Much love for that guy, should win this no problem.

Hear Hear!

+3 d21lewis
+2 Euphoria14

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

yay! I'm just happy to be mentioned

+3 Euphoria14
+2 Livingmetal

they both have cute kids*grabs my bag of candy*

+3 starbruin
+2 Patapon >>>

Around the Network

+3 d21lewis
+2 starbruin

Runners up: Zucas, Euphoria14, SaviorX, Mad55, theRepublic, wfz... probably left out a few

+3 d21lewis
+2 hatmoza

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

+3 d21lewis
+2 hatmoza

The hell, if I knew I'd be in this, I would have voted in the previous games as a bribe for votes of my own!

Thanks for the votes guys You make me feel special.

I don't stand a chance against (+3) Euphoria, my drunken partner in crime, and (+2) D21lewis.

I really hate voting in this game. I mean seriously, Blasaber, Republic, SaviorX arcana, insomniac, patapon Zucas, Livingmetal -all phenomenal human beings and posters.. it's just not fair to vote for 2 people.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

The hell, if I knew I'd be in this, I would have voted in the previous games as a bribe for votes of my own!

Thanks for the votes guys You make me feel special.

I don't stand a chance against (+3) Euphoria, my drunken partner in crime, and (+2) D21lewis.

I really hate voting in this game. I mean seriously, Blasaber, Republic, SaviorX arcana, insomniac, patapon Zucas, Livingmetal -all phenomenal human beings and posters.. it's just not fair to vote for 2 people.

These voting games are not for the weak of heart