By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni No Kuni: Queen of the Holy White Ash announced for the West, coming in 2012

Acevil said:
Level1Death said:
Acevil said:
Xen said:

A thousand thanks to you, L5.
2012 is already big for me as far as RPG's go - early in the year we already have this game and NeptuniaMk.II, off the top of my head!

Also some other game that is really famous. I can't remember the name right now xen, but I know you loved prequel to this game that is coming out. 

Are you talking about FF 13-2?

Yes, xen really did love the prequel. I think he is the biggest fan of that game on this site! :P

Also Tales of Graces F!

Around the Network

Very excited for this one.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Going to be a lot of RPGs coming out in 2012 that I want.

chris212223 said:
Acevil said:
Level1Death said:
Acevil said:
Xen said:

2012 is already big for me as far as RPG's go - early in the year we already have this game and NeptuniaMk.II, off the top of my head!

Also some other game that is really famous. I can't remember the name right now xen, but I know you loved prequel to this game that is coming out. 

Yes, xen really did love the prequel. I think he is the biggest fan of that game on this site! :P

Also Tales of Graces F!

Well we were talking about early 2012, not whenever the hell namco decides to finally release a game. (I love tales, but I do hate namco sometimes). 

2012 is definitely the year i've been waiting for JRPG wise.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
chris212223 said:
Acevil said:
Level1Death said:
Acevil said:
Xen said:

Also Tales of Graces F!

Well we were talking about early 2012, not whenever the hell namco decides to finally release a game. (I love tales, but I do hate namco sometimes). 

Well namco stated they planed to have graces f out in europe by summer 2012 so the us may get it a bit earlier or ya know the same time.