By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - The Expendables 2. More big players!!!

Tagged games:

Ok, so anyone who has read any of my worthless threads over the past 3 months would know that I am a Van DAmme fan! Well here is some good news for me!Also I am sure everyone loves Chuck N. So here is some good news for you as well!

In 2005 Chuck played in a movie called The Cutter. His first and last actual movie after Walker finished. He was 63 at the time.

Thats right Van Damme, Norris, and maybe even Nic cage and travolta are confirmed for the next Stallone Expendables movie! This...will...Rock!!!!!! Now if we could just get a wii game based on this movie I would be more than Happy. Iwata?

http://movies.ign.com/articles/119/1194386p1.html

Van Damme, Norris Confirmed for Expendables 2

Stallone beefs up his roster in the upcoming sequel.

September 14, 2011

LATEST IMAGES

Although he's passed off the director's torch to Simon West, Sylvester Stallone is still mulling over potential cast members for his upcoming action sequel, The Expendables 2. Along with beefier parts for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis, the Italian Stallion is dropping hints at even more broskimos to join the mayhem.

EW.com is now reporting that Jean-Claude Van Damme and Chuck Norris are confirmed for the film, which will be shooting at the end of this month in Bulgaria. And with a little wishful thinking, John Travolta and Nic Cage may also be added to that mix.

"We'll have a big showdown between me and Van Damme, which has been anticipated for a long time, so it should be a good one," said Stallone, adding, "We've got Chuck Norris and I think Nic Cage... We're trying to work out different scenarios. I like using people that had a moment and then maybe have fallen on some hard times and give them another shot."

Regarding Travolta's involvement, Stallone noted, "It's possible. The one thing I've learned is what is a fact on Monday is a complete fallacy on Tuesday. A lot of it is scheduling. It's not financial. It's just that Bulgaria is definitely a jaunt. It's a commitment, you know what I mean? Especially in the dead of winter."

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Nick Cage being in this movie would not be a shocker. He would be in my movie even though I don't have experience making them, just as long as I gave him a pay check.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I don't think the world is ready for that much awsomeness. And you know what, the world exploding in 2012 might actually come true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cV3io76BuQ

well here is your warning system forest-spirit

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Well I thought the went too far adding JCVD and Chuck Norris, but now its truly getting ridiculous. At least the original cast were mostly good action stars, now its becoming a joke.

Around the Network

who is chuck norris going to play, himself?

can't wait to watch these old timer's have at it again.

The world is not ready for so much awesomeness in one movie.

yo_john117 said:

what washed up actions stars fighting it out. I mean I liked the first one,but I used to watch these stars 20 yrs ago and thought they were great. once you become older,the magic and fascination just is'nt there. Get what I'm trying to say?

oldschoolfool said:
yo_john117 said:

what washed up actions stars fighting it out. I mean I liked the first one,but I used to watch these stars 20 yrs ago and thought they were great. once you become older,the magic and fascination just is'nt there. Get what I'm trying to say?

C

H

U

C

K

N

O

R

R

I

S

Get what i'm saying