By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls early reviews are in -UPDATED 10/4/11- with vids!!

Tagged games:

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
Wow how did they get to review it over half a month before it came out?

Apparently Japan (Those damn Japs(No racism lol)) gets it this month on the 22nd, and they can't just release a written review for us to translate too, it's like they want me angry =l

Lol well if thats the case i'm sure some American reviewers will get to review it early. So about a week more before you get an actual review you can read?

Ya I suppose that makes some sense, maybe 2 weeks at max? Still hyped, though this supposed to keep me busy until Zelda!

Well i'm sure it will keep you buys! Heard it was 5 times the size of Demon's Souls. 

Anyways I hope Vgchartz has Dark Souls as one of the prizes for next month.

Lol, yep it's going to buy open world to quite the extent now, as in you can explore what ever you can see. Hopefull it lives up!

I have no doubt it will live up to every expectation!

So, John, what will your sig be next month?...Dark Souls?...Batman Arkham City?...others?

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
great job twestrem... now I have to google the review scores myself.... -_-"

I blame the person that reported it, I would never have seen it if it weren't for them.  Now if I could only remember who that was...Oh well!

::goes on having a fantastic day::

What the F*** did I miss?

why so many removed posts by blkfish?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
What the F*** did I miss?

why so many removed posts by blkfish?

He's banned till tomorrow.

I love coming to a thread with half of the posts removed.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
NiKKoM said:
great job twestrem... now I have to google the review scores myself.... -_-"

I blame the person that reported it, I would never have seen it if it weren't for them.  Now if I could only remember who that was...Oh well!

::goes on having a fantastic day::

Come on fess up! Who reported him?

TBH though I think he should have only gotten a warning for that, but that's just my opinion.

JGarret said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

Ya I suppose that makes some sense, maybe 2 weeks at max? Still hyped, though this supposed to keep me busy until Zelda!

Well i'm sure it will keep you buys! Heard it was 5 times the size of Demon's Souls. 

Anyways I hope Vgchartz has Dark Souls as one of the prizes for next month.

Lol, yep it's going to buy open world to quite the extent now, as in you can explore what ever you can see. Hopefull it lives up!

I have no doubt it will live up to every expectation!

So, John, what will your sig be next month?...Dark Souls?...Batman Arkham City?...others?

I'm not sure yet it will be tough.

It's between Battlefield 3, Dark Souls, Forza 4 and Rage. So far Rage has a slight lead for hype over the others and Forza 4 is the least likely out of them unless they show me something that is amazing.

Silver-Tiger said:
I love coming to a thread with half of the posts removed.

LOL!!! I was like "wft?" when going to this thread. half of the thread was wiped out!

OT: already have this fully pre-ordered! getting the CE(or LE) Edition!!!

Thread is ruined because of this forum glitch of removing banned member's posts. :/

Anyways, everybody go and pre-order Dark Souls or you will regret not getting the Limited Edition for so cheap.

I am back the posts are back and maybe, just maybe the universe is back to acting normally, furthermore everyone go BUY Dark Souls! (preorder)