By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls early reviews are in -UPDATED 10/4/11- with vids!!

Tagged games:

Wagram said:
I have a hard time believing that Famitsu review. They gave Demon's Souls a 29/40 complaining it was excessively difficult. Dark Souls' is apparently harder and it gets a 37/40. Yeahhhh

LOL good point.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

Lol, yep it's going to buy open world to quite the extent now, as in you can explore what ever you can see. Hopefull it lives up!

I have no doubt it will live up to every expectation!

And that's why it's so hard to wait!

The wait for a good game is always a long hard one. (get your mind out of the gutter!)

My final year of high school's too easy/boring and I have nothing else to do, but on a side  note I got my cousin to love Demon's Souls by playing with him.

Is it an easier game if you play with someone else?

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

Lol, yep it's going to buy open world to quite the extent now, as in you can explore what ever you can see. Hopefull it lives up!

The wait for a good game is always a long hard one. (get your mind out of the gutter!)

My final year of high school's too easy/boring and I have nothing else to do, but on a side  note I got my cousin to love Demon's Souls by playing with him.

lol not really it's because my cousin didn't have online at the time he played the first time around, but now he does and he loves it. From invading others or teaming on levels kicks a lot of ass. 

Assuming you never played Demon's Souls? If not might as well buy used at gamestop and return within the week for full refund.

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

lol not really it's because my cousin didn't have online at the time he played the first time around, but now he does and he loves it. From invading others or teaming on levels kicks a lot of ass. 

Assuming you never played Demon's Souls? If not might as well buy used at gamestop and return within the week for full refund.

I watched my cousin play it and seeing him die 15 times in the first level and not being able to get past it kind of scared me TBH.

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

I watched my cousin play it and seeing him die 15 times in the first level and not being able to get past it kind of scared me TBH.

I understand why you would be freaked to play it lol. Though understand the game is meant to kill you, dying in the game to me is like oh darn, in other words not to much of a big deal.

Dying is a learning experience, depending how you died you learn lol. And don't rage much either remember the game's meant to kill you the first time around! Until you learn the levels and enemies it gets even funner, not saying it's easy after though!

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

I understand why you would be freaked to play it lol. Though understand the game is meant to kill you, dying in the game to me is like oh darn, in other words not to much of a big deal.

Dying is a learning experience, depending how you died you learn lol. And don't rage much either remember the game's meant to kill you the first time around! Until you learn the levels and enemies it gets even funner, not saying it's easy after though!

Yeah I'll probably give it a try when my cousin comes over with his PS3. 

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

Excellent....happy dying!

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

If there's such a thing  -_-

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

If there's such a thing  -_-

Yes there is =D

Will preorder mine. £36 for the limited edition (on Amazon.co.uk) is a friggin steal.

I made a huge mistake not buying the limited edition of Demon's Souls (when it hit Europe)

On another note, the last game that I pre-ordered was Uncharted 2 :/