By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 9/11 terrorist attack... What really happened?

Oh jeez, here we go again!

You know what... screw 9/11... I'm still waiting for the REAL truth to come out about that so-called "holocaust"... I mean c'mon, everyone knows it was just a Zionist conspiracy so that the Jews could displace millions of Palestinians and continue controlling the world's finance and banking industries. Plus, you can't believe anything you see on the news either, because the Jews control all the media too.

Oh, and they were also responsible for the 9/11 attacks too, so there's your answer how building 7 collapsed... the Jews did it, because they are so smart and crafty that they transcend all of our mere "laws" of science and physics.

I know all of this because I "did my own research" by clicking on a random link to someone's YouTube video or blog site, and believing every word that they said or wrote.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Honestly, the only part of the conspiracy that I think could be true is that the members of the Government knew about the attack beforehand.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

SosusOCR said:

Good timing rehashing this bullshit again dickhead.

Go back to learning to play your banjo while trying to fuck your cousin and leave us sensible people with half a brain well alone.

- mod edit-

This post has been moderated -twesterm

I find it hilarious that mods will edit these kinds of posts, but anyone is free to post their bullshit conspiracy theories trying to get other morons even dumber than they are to believe it.

OMG, like I just saw this YouTube video some guy posted on a videogame-centric internet forum.... and now, like, my eyes have TOTALLY been open wide, and I for the first time in my life, I can see the TRUTH!!!

*barf*

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Metallicube said:
Well, according to the US official story, two planes hit the WTC (which were designed to take the impact of MULTIPLE 767s), completely bringing down steel buildings in freefall acceleration, and the debris and fire of those building caused WTC7 (a building containing multiple files on insider trading and scandals) to also implode and fall at freefall acceleration, despite the fact that no steel skyscraper in history has ever collapsed from fire and debris, let alone in freefall, and no plane hit WTC7. There were also dozens of witnesses that heard, and some that were even seriously injured by explosions. Oh yeah, but you're not supposed to know that part.. Anyway:

Also, the most heavily guarded and filmed building in the world, the pentagon, had a 747 crash into it, leaving no imprints from the wings or the engines on the side, and no available footage to view to this day. The plane also coincidentally crashed in the only section of the building designed to withstand a terrorist attack.

And in Shanksville, a plane crashed in a field, completely disintegrating upon impact, defying laws of physics, even though no plane in history has ever virtually vaporized upon impact of a crash. Flammable objects like a bandanna and paper passports were collected at all of these scenes, but the near indestructible black boxes were never recovered.

Meanwhile, all 4 of these events happened in the heavily guarded US skies over the course of several hours, while evading NORAD, which had a 100% success rating of interceptions the previous year, and is supposed to engage in an interception within 10 minutes of a plane hijacking.

Any questions? :P

What you are questioning are old 911 conspiracies that have been answered, there are new ones now. Get with the times man

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/06-09-11/
http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-09-07/

NightDragon83 said:
SosusOCR said:

Good timing rehashing this bullshit again dickhead.

Go back to learning to play your banjo while trying to fuck your cousin and leave us sensible people with half a brain well alone.

- mod edit-

This post has been moderated -twesterm

I find it hilarious that mods will edit these kinds of posts, but anyone is free to post their bullshit conspiracy theories trying to get other morons even dumber than they are to believe it.

OMG, like I just saw this YouTube video some guy posted on a videogame-centric internet forum.... and now, like, my eyes have TOTALLY been open wide, and I for the first time in my life, I can see the TRUTH!!!

*barf*

not all of us are blind sheep like yourself sir, continue on your blinded path

Around the Network
wfz said:
I think I said it earlier, but I'm going to say it again.

The issue of thinking up alternative ideas or "conspiracy theories" is secondary.

What matters is looking at what physically happened that day and trying to understand if the government's given explanation is even possible. I honestly don't think it is.
Building 7 had much less going on than 5 and 6 as far as fires go, yet that building collapsed into almost free-fall speed right into the ground. Towers 1 + 2 both fell at almost free-fall speed after suffering minor fires for only approximately an hour. There have been large steel buildings that have burned for 18+ hours with fires much larger and on every single floor, and they DID NOT FALL DOWN.

It just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not some conspiracy theorist, and I've never actually questioned the government before, but this all just seems far too absurd for me to believe. The explanation given doesn't reflect what studies and other results of similar activity have shown us. From the Tower's incident to Building 7 to the Pentagon.

How did the terrorist, who was apparently a bad flyer himself, fly the 757 into the Pentagon flying about 15 feet off the ground, straight at it? Even expert pilots say that would be near impossible. He didn't hit anything besides the building...and he hit it perfectly.

Previously in 2001, there were 67 (or so) other flight jackings and other air reports that were all caught by the USA, yet on this day we failed 4 out of 4 times? How does a 757 disappear off of OUR radar in the middle of the USA and we only find it when it's mere minutes away from crashing into the Pentagon? You can't just hide a plane that big and fly it over our central defense Pentagon that easily. It doesn't make any sense.

None of this is explanation from our government is making any sense to me anymore.

You guys can yell at me and throw whatever you want at me, but the real disgrace to those families who were affected by 9/11 is by not searching for the truth and not asking questions.

Here's some food for thought on the topic of the fire weakening the steel in the buildings and causing them to fall so easily: http://www.serendipity.li/wot/other_fires/other_fires.htm

Also, does anyone have an answer as to why temperatures past the melting point of steel were found at ground zero and tower 7 a few days AFTER the fall of the towers? That temperature is much much hotter than fire can reach, and it was still there days after. What sort of explanation is there for this?

Bingo. I don't claim to know what DID happen, and most of the skeptics of the official story don't claim to know either. All we know is what DIDN'T happen, and the official story DIDN'T happen.

Ail said:
In other news, Elvis is still alive, the moon landing was staged and green men landed at Roswell......

I know right?? The official story is about as plausible as those other things you've mentioned!

wfz said:

What matters is looking at what physically happened that day and trying to understand if the government's given explanation is even possible. I honestly don't think it is. Building 7 had much less going on than 5 and 6 as far as fires go, yet that building collapsed into almost free-fall speed right into the ground. Towers 1 + 2 both fell at almost free-fall speed after suffering minor fires for only approximately an hour. There have been large steel buildings that have burned for 18+ hours with fires much larger and on every single floor, and they DID NOT FALL DOWN.

Different sized/shaped buildings, different designs, different situations.  Would that building that burned 18 hours have collapsed if any of those things changed?  Also, what are you trying to get at with this?  That WTC 1, 2, and 7 were controlled demolitions, but they decided to leave 3, 4, 5, and 6 up to chance?  Again with WTC 7, you can't directly compare the two situations.  Would WTC 5 have stood if there was an extra 40 stories on top of the heavily damaged/collapsed floors 4-9?  Would it have stood if the design had been different?  WTC 3 mostly collapsed outside of the bottom few floors.  I'm not going to get into the free fall claim again.

How did the terrorist, who was apparently a bad flyer himself, fly the 757 into the Pentagon flying about 15 feet off the ground, straight at it? Even expert pilots say that would be near impossible. He didn't hit anything besides the building...and he hit it perfectly.

He hit about five lamp poles and a generator before striking the Pentagon.  Also you seem to like these vague claims. "almost free-fall", "near impossible", "hit it perfectly", etc.

Previously in 2001, there were 67 (or so) other flight jackings and other air reports that were all caught by the USA, yet on this day we failed 4 out of 4 times? How does a 757 disappear off of OUR radar in the middle of the USA and we only find it when it's mere minutes away from crashing into the Pentagon? You can't just hide a plane that big and fly it over our central defense Pentagon that easily. It doesn't make any sense.

Previously people hijacked planes to use as bargaining power, not to use as weapons.  There was relatively little time between the FAA contacting NORAD and the planes impacting their targets.  Traditional radar has many failings.  It only really tells bearing and location, it can be obstructed by weather, terrain, etc, and it is difficult to identify small and non-metallic aircraft.  As a result, commercial aviation uses transponders that give a lot of additional information to air traffic controllers.  When Flight 77 turned off their transponder it made it very difficult to find the plane, this was compounded by all that was going on that morning.

Here is a video of air traffic on 9/11  (it is also really interesting on its own), there are over 4,000 planes in the air when NORAD is contacted about Flight 77, and that was a little over 10 minutes before it hit the Pentagon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s

You guys can yell at me and throw whatever you want at me, but the real disgrace to those families who were affected by 9/11 is by not searching for the truth and not asking questions.

The problem with most 'truthers' is that they aren't interested in seaking the truth at all.  They usually have an idea in their head of how it happened and will ignore any evidence contrary to that.  They usually make the claim of just asking questions to further obfuscate the situation.  Closer to creationists than anything else.

the USA government knew about the attacks beforehand and the collapse of building 7 looks suspicious but i don't think there aren't much of a conspiracy in the attacks.

Yakuzaice: "The problem with most 'truthers' is that they aren't interested in seaking the truth at all. They usually have an idea in their head of how it happened and will ignore any evidence contrary to that. They usually make the claim of just asking questions to further obfuscate the situation. Closer to creationists than anything else."

No, ideas that are close to creationists in absurdity are the following:

- To believe that two 110 story steel reinforced concrete buildings - designed to withstand the 100 year storm and multiple 707 impacts - can implode completely within 10 seconds, the rate of freefall acceleration, when NO steel building in the history of the world has ever collapsed due to fire, let alone at freefall.

- To believe that a 47 story steel reinforced concrete building can implode complete on its own footprint in 7 seconds, when no plane hit the building and there were only a few minor fires scattered about.

- To believe that a plane can hit perhaps the most guarded and filmed building in the world, leaving a tiny hole with no imprints from the wings or engines, and provide no footage in which to view of its impact to this day.

- To believe that a plane can crash into a field and vaporize itself, and the near indestructible black boxes, yet leave paper passports and bandanas intact, despite the fact that NO plane has ever virtually vaporized upon a crash in world history

- To believe that 19 men armed with box cutters can overcome a trillion dollar military and intelligence system, take over 4 US planes, remain airborne over the course of several hours, evading the North American Aerospace Defense Comand, which successfully intercepted something like 60/60 hijackings the previous year, and manage to hit 75% of their targets, when interceptions from NORAD are routine within 10 minutes.

That's essentially what you believe if you go with the official conspiracy theory by our wonderful government.. So at least realize that and ponder the absurdities of what you stand behind before you react on emotions and immediately go making out the skeptics to be idiots or nutjobs.