By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 9/11 terrorist attack... What really happened?

This video brings up a lot of strange..and interesting questions. The more I watch the footage, the more insane it all really seems to believe it happened how we were told by our government. I'd love to hear some responses about what this video addressses, if anyone's up for it. My mind is really boggled right now by what I just saw.

A lot of what we were told... just doesn't make any sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRoZySHp1s&feature=share

What do you VGCharters think about this ordeal?

Around the Network

to answer the threads title:
"The 9/11 terrorist attack... What really happened?"

Muslim fundamentalists attacked US, blowing up several buildings, killing 1000's

osamanobama said:
to answer the threads title:
"The 9/11 terrorist attack... What really happened?"

Muslim fundamentalists attacked US, blowing up several buildings, killing 1000's

Did you watch the video? I'd like to hear your response to what they mentioned in there.

I didnt see it all, but I can tell that a good amount of people I know think that it was in-house attack... I dunno honestly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6JLjcxDEns --> that video is really interesting...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I'll watch it... IT is 9/11 after all...

But I've probably heard all it has to say before.
I do think it's a conspiracy of some sorts...

Around the Network

I refuse to watch an hour and twenty minutes of the same rehashed conspiracy.

Muslim fundamentalists crashed two planes into the buildings causing them to collapse due to the softening of steel caused by the fires. WTC7 collapsed due to a combination of structural damage from falling debris and from fires weakening the structure.

The vast majority of the worlds structural engineers agree with this as the mode of collapse.

I have watched several videos that have brought up many questions regarding the 9/11 attacks. I suggest having a look at the following video as well.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6407548186293238834

Most people refuse to even consider the possibility that what we have been told by the media and our politicians isn't the whole truth. I understand that it is very disturbing but at the same time it is our civic duty to question and explore these events.

Especially when over the last decade hundreds of thousands of people have been killed in the name of fighting terrorism.

The only theory I am give any credit to (apart from the non-conspiracy one of course) is that according to some, the American higher ups had some foreknowledge of the events. Even if this is true, I would say it was limited to a suspicion that there might be some attack around that date, although it potentially could go as high as 'they had complete knowledge of the attacks'

The rest of the conspiracy theories are nuts imo

We had a thread like this not too long ago.

IMO the attacks were orchestrated by the US government. I don't say that because I like conspiracy theories, but because that version of the story seems more plausible.

Good timing rehashing this bullshit again dickhead.

Go back to learning to play your banjo while trying to fuck your cousin and leave us sensible people with half a brain well alone.

- mod edit-

This post has been moderated -twesterm