By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - August NPD: X360 #1 308k, 3DS 235k+, Wii 190k+, DS 165k+ Deus Ex #1

Tags

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Seece said:
Acevil said:
Hey Seece was it last month, where most people said the wii was overtracked and ps3 was undertracked? Actually just link me the thread, because I can't remember.

Updated OP with previous threads

Thanks, ya it was last month. I thought it might have been two months ago. 

Tag..could be the most interesting NPD in a while

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Tag?

The countdown clock is only updated hourly? I expected more from you Seece

Around the Network

forums depend on ps3 outselling the other consoles ive been reading alot of threads theres alot on the line for certain posters

doubt it will happen though around me some retailers had the 160gb ps3 still listed for 299 even days after the price drop (not that they were charging that much but that they forgot to change the tag) and it was only a few days ago that i started seeing the 299 infamous bundle, overall theres was really little awareness of the price drop

Play Me

My felling tells me 360 is over PS3 for the month but the PS3 is over 360 in last two weeks (after price cut).

You're really the best to make threads Seece. Such a convenient OP.

Oh and tagged!

Tagged.

tagging this one

Above & Beyond