By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz American! (US) Part 1 of 4 -- Results are in!

chocoloco said:
yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:
Cross-x - because he gets to live in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere and I am jealous, and because it is funny to vote Australian.

So +3 for Cross-X?

Anyone else you want to +2?

@superchunk--Vote!

No man, I voted Australian because as I told you I do not like the premis of voting on people based off their nationality. I do not believe in catorigization of individuals on here. It only creates stereotypes.

What stereotypes are happening because of this thread? 0_o

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:
yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:
Cross-x - because he gets to live in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere and I am jealous, and because it is funny to vote Australian.

So +3 for Cross-X?

@superchunk--Vote!

No man, I voted Australian because as I told you I do not like the premis of voting on people based off their nationality. I do not believe in catorigization of individuals on here. It only creates stereotypes.

My main point we are all human.

chocoloco said:
yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:
yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:

So +3 for Cross-X?

@superchunk--Vote!

My main point we are all human.

Haha yeah that we are but I don't think being proud of your nationality is a bad thing.

+3 badgenome for making many of this site's funniest posts.
+2 MUGEN, the amazing job you've done on the vita thread edges you above lots of other great people for me.

Hmm..I'd win if I were in this thread.

Around the Network

+3 axumblade
+2 wagram

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

+3 Mrstickball

+2 Sega4Life

+3 MakingMusic
-2 Badgenome

Jay520 said:
+ MakingMusic
- Badgenome

Not an elimination thread . . .

Nice to see you group the people who will probably win into 1 bracket. Gives me a chance to advance.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype