By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz American! (US) Part 1 of 4 -- Results are in!

This is just way too hard.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Badgenome +3
M.U.G.E.N. +2

Not that I mind cause I wouldn't stand a chance in this contest but how did I get snubbed from the list? I am pretty sure I meet all the requirements.

Vetteman94 said:
Badgenome +3
M.U.G.E.N. +2

Not that I mind cause I wouldn't stand a chance in this contest but how did I get snubbed from the list? I am pretty sure I meet all the requirements.

Oh god >_>

Vore for your favorite Vgchartz American! (US) Part 1 of 3

Part 1 of 3

Part 1 of 3

Part 1 of 3!!!!!!!!!

Cross-x - because he gets to live in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere and I am jealous, and because it is funny to vote Australian.

lol... so many others on that list that post a whole lot less than me but... I am left aside.

Ah nvm... part 1 of 3...

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Cross-x - because he gets to live in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere and I am jealous, and because it is funny to vote Australian.

So +3 for Cross-X?

Anyone else you want to +2?

@superchunk--Vote!

yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:

So +3 for Cross-X?

@superchunk--Vote!

I think people that don't put a +3 and a +2 vote shouldn't count, as they could use tactics to get someone ahead just saying

yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:

So +3 for Cross-X?

@superchunk--Vote!

No man, I voted Australian because as I told you I do not like the premis of voting on people based off their nationality. I do not believe in catorigization of individuals on here. It only creates stereotypes.

chocoloco said:
yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:

So +3 for Cross-X?

@superchunk--Vote!

No man, I voted Australian because as I told you I do not like the premis of voting on people based off their nationality. I do not believe in catorigization of individuals on here. It only creates stereotypes.

Pfff typical American reply!

Signature goes here!

+3 Badgenome
+2 Wagram