By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz American! (US) Part 1 of 4 -- Results are in!

+Making Music

+Badgenome

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

I'm not on the list :(

Dang alot of good members and hard to choose.......................

+3 to Cross-X
+2 to trunkswd

but by no means was this easy, in fact I'm a fan of pretty much everyone on that list.

+3 TheSource
+2 RCTjunkie

SW-5120-1900-6153

+3 M.U.G.E.N.
+2 Kasz

Around the Network
nightsurge said:

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY PART 1 OF 3! If you do not see yourself on this list it is because you will be included in part 2 or 3.

yo_john117 said:
nightsurge said:

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY PART 1 OF 3! If you do not see yourself on this list it is because you will be included in part 2 or 3.

Just saw that :p haha thanks!

nightsurge said:
yo_john117 said:
nightsurge said:

If you send me another shirtless pick I'll give you my 3 points ..... just saying

Seece said:
nightsurge said:
yo_john117 said:
nightsurge said:

If you send me another shirtless pick I'll give you my 3 points ..... just saying

Oh god.. You'd be happy to know I've been on a very strict workout routine/diet lately, so the muscles are getting much more defined and cut lately. :)

Perhaps I will upload it as my profile pic in a week or so? Gasp, maybe that's the key to winning this thing! Get the support of the vgchartz gay/bi community!

nightsurge said:
Seece said:
nightsurge said:
yo_john117 said:
nightsurge said:

Oh god.. You'd be happy to know I've been on a very strict workout routine/diet lately, so the muscles are getting much more defined and cut lately. :)

Perhaps I will upload it as my profile pic in a week or so? Gasp, maybe that's the key to winning this thing! Get the support of the vgchartz gay/bi community!

Small version nets you +2, high def + 3 your choice!!