By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz American! (US) Part 1 of 4 -- Results are in!

yo_john117 said:
amp316 said:
+3 Kenology

+2 RCT Junkie

Is there going to be a thread for the whole world when this is done? It would be fun to find out who Master And Ruler of the World on vgchartz is.

No that's too much like Seece's User of the year tournaments.

Too bad,  I was looking forward to investigating the Master And Ruler of the World's hollowed out volcano lair.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
yo_john117 said:
amp316 said:
+3 Kenology

+2 RCT Junkie

Is there going to be a thread for the whole world when this is done? It would be fun to find out who Master And Ruler of the World on vgchartz is.

No that's too much like Seece's User of the year tournaments.

Too bad,  I was looking forward to investigating the Master And Ruler of the World's hollowed out volcano lair.

Yeah sorry about that lol. 

brendude13 said:
nightsurge said:
brendude13 said:

Aha! I knew it!

Damn you! (we aren't talking about the whole "Situation" nickname again are we?!?!)

I forget why I did it last time... lol

Haha, no it isn't about that, but thanks for reminding me. =)

No, it's just I had suspicions that Seece was gay, no idea why. I'm just shocked that I was right.

I'm even more shocked that you didn't get confirmation of that fact until today.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
brendude13 said:
nightsurge said:
brendude13 said:

Aha! I knew it!

Damn you! (we aren't talking about the whole "Situation" nickname again are we?!?!)

No, it's just I had suspicions that Seece was gay, no idea why. I'm just shocked that I was right.

I'm even more shocked that you didn't get confirmation of that fact until today.

IS IT THAT OBVIOUS ;_;

Seece said:
TruckOSaurus said:
brendude13 said:
nightsurge said:
brendude13 said:

Aha! I knew it!

IS IT THAT OBVIOUS ;_;

Well you do post shirtless men on my wall all the time! That really tipped me off.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

mrstickball +3
makingmusic476 +2

About a day and a half to vote.

Posting so I don't lose track of the thread.

Wow this is hard, I'll go with
Maxgell +3
Viper1 +2

+3 Outlaw
+2 Makingmusic (Looks like someone remembers me)

Honroable mentions :Badgenome would of got the maximum points but he discredited me from all the success he has gained over the years, so HA!

Soriku, has the kudos with the most posts so his ego doesn't need to be stroked.

Richardhutnik, Sega4life, MaxwellGT2000 all great posters from what I seen so hopefully will be high in the standings.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."