By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Up 3rd Sep.

ethomaz said:
GuiltySpartan77 said:
ethomaz said:
GT5 go from 4,633 to 3,795.

Another drop even with PS3 sales up... not compute VGC.

Probably because nobody cares about that game right now.

Another who doesn't know the Gran Turismo series .

Everyone knows it's undertracked so there's nothing to worry about =P.

Around the Network

Body count sells 10k.

Funniest shit ever.

---

SaviorX said:
kitler53 said:
Metallicube said:

bleh.. what can be said here? Just depressing numbers. Wii needs the holiday season, and some games :/

Something tells me that releasing the Project Rainfall games in the US would help Wii's situation there at least a bit, but NOA is too damn stubborn for their own good. Guess I can't feel too sorry for them..

after seeing xenoblade's sales performance in EMEAA i'm not sure how you can come to that conclusion.

Then again...Wii hardware sales in EMEAA have gone up in both weeks since the game's release. Before hand they were going down Week-over-Week.

So is it just due to the season, or did Xenoblade sell a couple hundred Wiis?

launch week - wii up 6%, ... and so is the 360 which had nothing release, so you tell me.

Hey guys not too much for me to comment on personally this week in terms of first hand experience with numbers. I've got a new store opening in my District and I've been helping open it so haven't dealt too much with sales but that being said some observations I've had are

3DS seems to be slowing a bit with us but is still selling vastly better than it did prior to the cut and Deus Ex has been selling very very well. Not massive gangbusters big but for a title without a ton of hype behind it its been showing good sales.

Good hold up for 3DS and PS3. At least some good news for 3DS after so much bad news like famitsu confirmation of second analogue addon for 3DS....

Around the Network

so about 22% of those who bought a 3DS also bought Ocarina of Time 3D...

I really don't know who would buy a 3DS without OoT3D haha

PS3 had a good week.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Looking good for the PS3. Now, hurry with those WW numbers!

hey guys
i am trying to open a new topic to track any great VG deal & keep everybody updated but the rules here preventing me as i am far away from 50 posts required to be able to open new topic.
so can anybody help me to open the topic? & i will take care of the rest of the job.