By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz United Kingdomer- -results are in!

buliza90 said:
Was banned and now im back, that took less than 2 mins because i just found out you dont even now to activate the account. Makes it even easier to sign up now.

Reported for alt.

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
Kamal said:
NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS! SHIT, I COULD OF GOT CAMPAIGN GOING.

Well, atleast I'll gain the notoreity of being dead last >.>

Well,how about you vote for someone?>_>

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Jay520 said:
buliza90 said:
Was banned and now im back, that took less than 2 mins because i just found out you dont even now to activate the account. Makes it even easier to sign up now.

Reported for alt.

LOL thats even more childish than what i was doing.

pezus said:
pezus said:
buIlza90 said:
Mordred11 said:
buIlza90 said:

I dont think being banned means anything on this site when it literally takes 2 mins to sign back up to it.

Ever heard of ip ban?

Yes which clearly never happens on here or i wouldnt have signed up to this site over 10 times now.

10 times? Wow...

Rise and shine bullza90, rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been trolling on the site. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until...well, let's just say your hour will come again. I mean, 10 times? What's 11 then?

Lololol, called it.

You called something that was painfully obvious? wow have a medal.

How is it you can message on here without veryfying the account? i just typed in a friends email address, signed in and started messaging, wheres the sense in that no wonder i keep coming back.

Around the Network

Apparently he is 39 years old...

+2 Machina, for being ridiculously hardworking and always ready to help
+1 trashleg for attempting to teach me Scots and always being cheerful and friendly.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I'm 1/8th English and 1/4th Irish (yeah yeah, independent and all that). Can I join??

This is so hard :/

+2 darth
+1 Seece

Thumbs up to carl, machina and many others especially people who like sales and are good posters!

pezus said:
buIIlza90 said:
How is it you can message on here without veryfying the account? i just typed in a friends email address, signed in and started messaging, wheres the sense in that no wonder i keep coming back.

Unless you have unlimited friends, you can't go on doing this forever. Enjoy your 12th ban anyway ;)

Well as if this site wasnt already bad enough i just made up a random email out of the blue (123@mail.com) and it STILL worked, thats just pathetic. I can just make up any email and i can sign up like that in 30 seconds.