By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz United Kingdomer- -results are in!

+ 2 Cougarman (even though he doesn't post as often)
+ 1 Rainbow Yoshi

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
buIlza90 said:

Yes which clearly never happens on here or i wouldnt have signed up to this site over 10 times now.

And you're such a cool guy for doing that.Find a hobby,please.

He obviously has found a hobby...and that's constantly signing up to Vgchartz. I mean why else would he out himself like that unless he wants to sign up again!

Mordred11 said:
buIlza90 said:

Yes which clearly never happens on here or i wouldnt have signed up to this site over 10 times now.

Says the guy with over 1000 posts on a video game forum that has little credibility.

pezus said:
buIlza90 said:
Mordred11 said:
buIlza90 said:

I dont think being banned means anything on this site when it literally takes 2 mins to sign back up to it.

Ever heard of ip ban?

10 times? Wow...

Rise and shine bullza90, rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been trolling on the site. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until...well, let's just say your hour will come again. I mean, 10 times? What's 11 then?

It can be 20 times, as long as i feel the need to say something i will always come back.

buIlza90 said:

Says the guy with over 1000 posts on a video game forum that has little credibility.

Forums have credibility?That's a new one.

Around the Network
buIlza90 said:
Mordred11 said:
buIlza90 said:

If you hate it why are you here?

Was banned and now im back, that took less than 2 mins because i just found out you dont even now to activate the account. Makes it even easier to sign up now.

NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS! SHIT, I COULD OF GOT CAMPAIGN GOING.

Well, atleast I'll gain the notoreity of being dead last >.>

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS! SHIT, I COULD OF GOT CAMPAIGN GOING.

Well, atleast I'll gain the notoreity of being dead last >.>

Well,how about you vote for someone?>_>

buliza90 said:
Was banned and now im back, that took less than 2 mins because i just found out you dont even now to activate the account. Makes it even easier to sign up now.

Why did you come back?

It seems you are trying to irritate people here for no reason. You're obviously butthurt about something that happened on this website.

And you leave Darth alone :P