By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you play Xenoblade all over again if it was remade for WiiU? (updated 23/Jan/2013: called it

Would you play Xenoblade all over again if it was remade for WiiU?(read opening post before voting)

Yes. 90 65.22%

No. 28 20.29%

I am actually waiting for... 20 14.49%

Total:138

Possibly depending on what they change and b how much. Personally I haven't found XenoBlade Chronicles to warrant the acclaim it's been getting. Still a good game though, just not quite as good as everyone keeps making out.

Around the Network

I would probably buy it, depending on whether or not it was a fully fleshed remake or sequel. Also, I'd prefer to use the Wiimote instead of that giant tablet controller.

Taught I'd bump this up since more of you may have beaten it by now

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

hell yes! i just played the game twice and an HD version would be the right excuse to play it again a third time. (also to give more money to a great developer like monolith), they don't need to chance a lot of things, only improve the graphics, add a bestiary and a better organization to the too chaotic menu screen.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

If they added co-op then yeah.

Around the Network

OK since its out in the U.S. for a while, I'll bump this up.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

I will play it again for sure. I hope against all odds that the Wii U could upscale Wii games, so I wait for that. But if this not the case I will play the best JRPG of all time once more nonetheless.

Yes... for sure! One reason is that I have not played it yet.

This is what I'm waiting for Xenoblade that runs in 720p or 1080p on the Nintendo Wii U eShop.

No because i've just started for the Wii the other day my second run.

I look in games i want to play i'm not one that think much of consoles as themself.
I love Nintendo sagas, ok here's the systems i need, i love GTA, Diablo, ARPGs and some other stuff, here's a powerful PC.

Done deal. XD

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum