By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Asian Girls - The best in the world

I can't understand why some people like big booties so much.Wth?I prefer a nicely shaped and cute ass over a big-sized one anyday...and tits>asses.

Dont know her name,but who cares?!

Around the Network

meh highly disagree 99% of them suffer from the noassatall syndrome and i cant get jiggy with that

my private collection is too good to be shared, here is a sneak peek

Mordred11 said:

I can't understand why some people like big booties so much.Wth?I prefer a nicely shaped and cute ass over a big-sized one anyday...and tits>asses.

i agree with everything in bold. can't bold the pic but she a do lol. 

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mordred11 said:

Asses > Tits

Around the Network
Cirio said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mordred11 said:

Asses > Tits

i love all shapes and sizes of women except fatties.

i mosty love a women that where everything just fist perfectly. ass breast just fits perfectly.

show me a pic of wht your talking about

Attractive, slim, blonde american women > all women

no, not even close. White women are by far the hottest. 2nd are latinas, i would put asians on the 3rd position, but whites are by far the hottest, they even come in most varieties.

UNMATCHABLE !!!

I like beautiful women, whatever the race. But the way they move is important too, a woman that can dance, and likes it too, usually walks very sexy, and her ass often improves too.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

more asians

Leilani Lee (Thai/Loasian )

ikandy ( Cambodian )

Vivian Le ( Vietnamese/French )