By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Asian Girls - The best in the world

Latina gurls AND Eastern European / Slavic gurls >>>> Asian gurls IMO

Around the Network
Icyedge said:
Mr Khan said:

Saori Hara

Shes the best, 3D sex and zen is awesome. She's half german though.

That makes her especially good.  >:)

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Darth Tigris said:
ASStronaut said:
For sexiness check my profile pic.

Good God I think I just had a seizure.  Oh Bria ...

Seriously, go Show Magazine's website (with a little help from photoshop ...) and tell me that only women of certain races are hot and I'll know as a fact that you have an agenda or are just in denial.

Sexy women come in all shapes, sizes and colours.

White, Black, Chinese, Zambian, Brazilian,...... I don't give a shit..... Bring 'em all on........

The Brazilian one can sit on my face, the Zambian one on my dick, the White one licking my balls, Black and Chinese ones up to some hardcore lesbian action.

What an awesome fantasy.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Areym said:

Sure, if you don't like variety. 

Don't even try to argue with these people, you're vastly outnumbered.  Everybody in this thread has a waifu

Lol gaming enthusiasts always pick asians. Its cause of Japan right? Sony and Nintendo? By making it with an asian your apart of gamings roots? I kid I kid.

Im into latinas. Im Italian BTW.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
ASStronaut said:
Darth Tigris said:
ASStronaut said:

Seriously, go Show Magazine's website (with a little help from photoshop ...) and tell me that only women of certain races are hot and I'll know as a fact that you have an agenda or are just in denial.

White, Black, Chinese, Zambian, Brazilian,...... I don't give a shit..... Bring 'em all on........

The Brazilian one can sit on my face, the Zambian one on my dick, the White one licking my balls, Black and Chinese ones up to some hardcore lesbian action.

What an awesome fantasy.

Nothing speaks against variety, but when you to an Asian Girls thread, you ought to expect Asian-only girls.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Porcupine_I said:
NiKKoM said:
Asian girls... funny you say girls cause they don't age well.. sure they may look 17 when they are 26 but once it hits them they degrade fast and.. they seem sweet but they rule your balls with an iron grip.. been there.. done them.. barely got my balls save back..

This is funny and historically appears to be true, but it's actually not. Asians look so awful when they get older mostly due to the old cultural way of taking care of themselves/dieting, as well as the historic approach to male vs female duties.

I watch an incredible amount of Korean TV and movies, and in newer and more recent media, there is an increasing number of attractive-looking older women.

Besides, who EVER can guarantee looking good at age 60-70?  =p

SW-5120-1900-6153

ASStronaut said:
Darth Tigris said:
ASStronaut said:

What an awesome fantasy.

now thats full of win

I thought I had a chance with one, until she said she just wanted to be friends.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
I thought I had a chance with one, until she said she just wanted to be friends.

yea,that's me a million times over. I always think I have a chance with any chick,even though it's like one in a billion. lol