By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - London Life IS exclusive to NA

radishhead said:
Wagram said:
Boo hoo i'll fuckin trade for Xenoblade, The Last Story, and or Pandoras Tower! >.>

I'll accept this trade.

Now, how do we do this? xD

Hmmm. How fast can you ship Xenoblade? Can't be any slower than thehut.com

Around the Network

Wow Nintendo's higher ups have really screwed up. Outside of the kiddie games I do remember Nintendo being well known for action/adventure (Zelda), platforming (Mario), and rpg's (chrono cross, original final fantasies, dragon quest/dragon warrior). At this day in age when you don't release any of those genres world wide it's just plain stupid unless it's a reeeeeeaaaallly niche title catered specifically to Japan.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

I think gonintendo jumped the gun here the press release says
"As a North American exclusive to the overall Professor Layton and the Last Specter package, a bonus role-playing game called Professor Layton’s London Life™ containing more than 100 hours of additional content will be available to players from the start of the game."
In the Japanese version players had to beat the main game to unlock London Life, in NA it's available from the beginning. I'm sure London Life will be included in the European version.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Wildvine53 said:

I think gonintendo jumped the gun here the press release says
"As a North American exclusive to the overall Professor Layton and the Last Specter package, a bonus role-playing game called Professor Layton’s London Life™ containing more than 100 hours of additional content will be available to players from the start of the game."
In the Japanese version players had to beat the main game to unlock London Life, in NA it's available from the beginning. I'm sure London Life will be included in the European version.

Exclusive from the start? That's a nice play of words, but really backwards... expected from NoA

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Nintendo UK to the rescue!

"It has been reported that the 100-hour RPG that will come with Spectre's Call will be a North American exclusive.

However, Nintendo UK has told Official Nintendo Magazine that this is not the case - Spectre's Call will come with London Life in Europe when the new puzzling adventure is released in November."

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/29935/professor-laytons-london-life-is-coming-to-europe/

Around the Network

it will come to EU as well maybe as a bonus pre - order.

Switch!!!

too bad... this could have been a good way to get back at Europe for getting Disaster:Day of Crisis exclusively

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

forest-spirit said:

Nintendo UK to the rescue!

"It has been reported that the 100-hour RPG that will come with Spectre's Call will be a North American exclusive.

However, Nintendo UK has told Official Nintendo Magazine that this is not the case - Spectre's Call will come with London Life in Europe when the new puzzling adventure is released in November."

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/29935/professor-laytons-london-life-is-coming-to-europe/

Thanks for the update :) just edited the OP and title!

No need to import any more! Yiipiiee~

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

forest-spirit said:

They've updated the article saying London Life wont be making it to London, because Londoneers already know that life.

Back to the import list :|

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I think NoJ, NoE and NoA all put their names in a hat, call out games, whoever gets their named pulled out the hat first gets that game exclusive, because there doesn't seem to be any common sense within what games go where anymore.