By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just got Uncharted

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
konnichiwa said:
^Ok lol.

Why didn't you wait one day to make this thread ^^''    A little useless now isn't?

I just think it's funny because how badly I have wanted to play this game for the past month and a half but wouldn't because I promised that I would get through AC, CoD4, ME, and several other games before I touched it.

Now that I'm done with those, I don't have a damned controller... 

Ah sorry I missed that ^^''.

Naughty Dogg heard your plea for 1080i, and now that you have the game, you can't even play it!

Dolla Dolla said:
Naughty Dogg heard your plea for 1080i, and now that you have the game, you can't even play it!

Hahah, 1080i is no longer a problem. I bought a new HDTV in late November.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

u rich bastard! :D :D
joking man, glad that u pick this game, its really a MUST PLAY on the ps3

Around the Network

If you loan your stuff out, this is a good reason to always have a spare new controller in the closet. Especially since Amazon was selling them for $20 about a month ago.

I'd do the same thing for the 360, except I'd have to buy a SPARE CONSOLE in case it ever took a dump on me. That would be funny if it weren't for the fact that people actually do this.

Had a blast with Uncharted. Most thoroughly played game for me since Resistance and I STILL want to keep playing to find all the artifacts, unlock more of the skins and weapon bonuses. It says a lot for the game since I have about 20 games on the Wii, PS3 and 360 that I still have to finish, which will most likely never happen.

I loved uncharted. Cant wait for the second one

Yeah, I finished it last night- and it was spectacular. The most immersed I have been since Bioshock.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Same here:
I had a friend of mine buy Lego Star Wars for me, and when he came over to play it last week, the cover was empty. Some idiot relative of his girlfriend had unpacked the game and left it in his Wii. And he lives over 1 hour from here.

Great. Maybe I'll read the manual once again.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

I just beat it like about a week ago. Amazing game. Someone up there ^^ said something about 1080i though, just so you know Uncharted is 720p.