By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just got Uncharted

I thought you hated Uncharted?

Around the Network
Cheat1011 said:
I thought you hated Uncharted?

Hell no. I haven't even played it yet. It's easily been my most-wanted PS3 game for months.

Lair, on the other hand... 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I loved uncharted so much! Crushing mode is hell though. It's really kicking my ass! I've finished it twice, and i'm at the start of crushing, to get all the medals! I want Eddie Raja's golden gun!!!!! :D

rocketpig, can't you give us a full review of the game after having seen some trailers?

Back on topic, enjoy it, it's an incredible game, although I enjoyed the second half less than the first

Ah come on, lair is not that bad......snickering....:P

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

I just purchased my ps3(I've been playing ME, COD4, and AC like crazy too, so now I'm trying out the ps3) and I'm waiting for Uncharted to come in too(along with Rachet and Clank) I'm pumped about it too!

That's funny.  I have this PS3 controller in my car and I forget what I was supposed to do with it.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Profcrab said:
That's funny. I have this PS3 controller in my car and I forget what I was supposed to do with it.

Asshat. Well, I just got the controller.

Now I have to get home and get the PS3 set up before I have to run to take my father to the airport tonight... Ugh.

Maybe I'll just take off early and play at his house for awhile. :D 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Leo-j said you were a Nintendo fanboy. What the hell are you doing with a PS3? ! LMAO!!!

rocketpig said:

I got home to see Uncharted in the mail... and my friend has the PS3 controller. He forgot to bring it over.

DAMMMMMMMNNNNN ITTTTTTT!!!!!

*pounds head on table*

I would go buy another one if the new Dualshock wasn't going to hit in the next few months.

I imported a ceramic white DualShock 3 from YesAsia.com for about $70 including shipping. I received it right on time to run through Uncharted in "crushing" mode and it rocks. It rumbles all the time: shooting, taking damage, jumping, melee, etc.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M