By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade debuts at number "2" on the U.K charts! "3" on Dutch Charts!

Tagged games:

Hephaestos said:
Wagram said:
...and my copy doesn't arrive yet again today. So now there is a good chance it gets lost in a hurricane. I'm not ordering from the zavvi group again.

after 21 days you can have them reship or refund...

Though i'm france so not far from UK and i've had 1/3 of my games "lost in post".... always the most expensive one (or bulkiest I guess).

First order 8 games, Witcher 2 and Castlevania not arrived, reship the 2 and only castelvania arrives (so 9/12 packets arrived).

Second order 3 games, RE5gold not arrived, reshiped and never arrived either (2/4).

Third order, 2 mics for Wii... reshiped, never arrived (0/2).

in total 11/18 with the most expensive items lost each time 103£ missing for zavvi (need to check my card detail but I should have been reimbursed by now).

so I resumed shipping to a UK adress as that hasn't failed me yet ^^

I'm just aggravated that I bought the game and it's not showing up. College starts in less than a week so ill have even less time to devote to anything. Wanted to get some time in before things started getting hectic again.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
...and my copy doesn't arrive yet again today. So now there is a good chance it gets lost in a hurricane. I'm not ordering from the zavvi group again.

be ready to wait a lot if you ordered from the zavvi group. i orderered at least 20 games from them in the last year and usually it takes about 15 - 25 days for the game to come in the mail. and i live in italy, so i presume it will take longer to get in the US.

But don't worry they may be slow, but the package always arrives. i always received my games from them.

in the future, if you need the game quickly try shopto or amazon, they are not as cheap as zavvi, but they are way faster (2 - 5 days to italy), the zavvi group is good when you're buying a bunch of old games with dity cheap prices but for new releases i always go to shopto or amazon.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

If this game has only sold 38,000 in the Pal Regions. You can pretty much forget about this coming to the US.

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

it's out everywhere except in australia and in italy. BTW it sold quite well if you look at other JRPGs in europe:

Demon's Souls 1st Week - 39k
Demon's Souls LTD - 222k
Valkyria Chronicles 1st Week - 7k
Valkyria Chronicles LTD - 108k
Tales of Vesperia 1st Week - 11k
Tales of Vesperia LTD - 117k
Resonance of Fate PS3 1st Week - 8k
Resonance of Fate PS3 LTD - 159k
Resonance of Fate 360 1st Week - 2k
Resonance of Fate 360 LTD - 101k
Monster Hunter Tri 1st Week - 73k
Monster Hunter Tri LTD - 353k

i think we can expect LTD sales in the range of 150K - 200K.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

DarkCronos said:
it's out everywhere except in australia and in italy. BTW it sold quite well if you look at other JRPGs in europe:

Demon's Souls LTD - 222k

Thanks for posting this! Considering it was only a two day week of sales for XBC then selling 30k is nothing to laugh at going by these numbers!

Hopefully the game ends up selling more in Europe than it did in Japan. American localization or not, it deserves the sales.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
Wagram said:

You're not the only one :/...

gumby_trucker said:
DarkCronos said:

Demon's Souls LTD - 222k

Thanks for posting this! Considering it was only a two day week of sales for XBC then selling 30k is nothing to laugh at going by these numbers!

Hopefully the game ends up selling more in Europe than it did in Japan. American localization or not, it deserves the sales.

ugh, pet peeve, why do people always say this 'only two days'! 99% of games in EMEAA get released on friday and have 2 days sales, all of those games listed were released on friday.

Seece said:
postofficebuddy said:
ryuzaki57 said:
30K in EMEAA? Isn't there some kind of mistake? French sales alone should be more than that.

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?reg=Others&date=40776&console=&maker=

Yeah, we're definitely undertracking this. It should have sold more than 40k just between UK and France. SW overall in EMEAA seems to be off this week.

How? It only sold 6,600 copies in the UK, I very much doubt it did 30k in France alone like reported. Sounds like that was a shipment to all of Europe.

That's not good for Operation Rainfall, NoA will take that as an excuse not to release the game. And The Last Story/Pandora Tower might be compromised in Europe too...

Seece said:
gumby_trucker said:
DarkCronos said:

Demon's Souls LTD - 222k

ugh, pet peeve, why do people always say this 'only two days'! 99% of games in EMEAA get released on friday and have 2 days sales, all of those games listed were released on friday.

fair enough, I did not know that. Still, the game is in a very respectable position relative to other releases.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Wagram said:

Since you bought it, just download it over torrent and copy to a USB HD.