By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade debuts at number "2" on the U.K charts! "3" on Dutch Charts!

Tagged games:

postofficebuddy said:
Seece said:
postofficebuddy said:
People just need to accept the fact that this is undertracked. It made it to both first and third (regular and collector editions) on the France chart. It's pretty much a mathematical impossibility for it to have only gotten a small shipment for that region for that type of chart placement.

mathmatical impossibility rofl, no. Chart placings mean nothing. It scored number 3 on UK charts and only did 6,600 units, so 2 places high on the french chart means it's a mathmatical impossibility to do 30k overall in EMEAA? I don't think so.

You
need to accept the fact it did what it did.

The French market is about 2/3 the size of the UK market. 1st place in the UK was 33k. And France is much more JRPG-centric than pretty much any other western nation.

No, you're really clutching at straws and looking at best realistic possible case scenario.

Around the Network

Has anyone here imported Xenoblade from the Zavvi group? If so have you got your damned game yet? :(

Someone on Neogaf posted this as there shipping route. I'm starting to believe it.

^That is one ****ed-up route, Zavvi have there, my friend...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

the game performed bummly so accept.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

That's it, for me, It was fun while it lasted rooting for the underdog with y'all ninty fans.