By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade debuts at number "2" on the U.K charts! "3" on Dutch Charts!

Tagged games:

Game should sell well, it is a very good title. Been playing for 12 hours now and having an absolute blast doing so.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

#2 in the Wii charts means it sold worse then zumba which sold 53.5k is all of EMEAA last week.

Copy still hasn't showed up. Thehut.com shipping sucks.

really happy how this game is selling so far, from the little I've played of it so far it really deserves it

kitler53 said:
#2 in the Wii charts means it sold worse then zumba which sold 53.5k is all of EMEAA last week.

And Reggie only need it to sell 60K first week to bring it over to NA.

Around the Network

Although it's tempting to order it from overseas, I'll patiently wait for a U.S release.

Galaki said:
kitler53 said:

And Reggie only need it to sell 60K first week to bring it over to NA.

Just can't quite meet his high standards, huh? :P

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The title is a bit misleading, because it is #2 in Nintendo's chart, not the overall chart which the title implies.

Anyway, decent first week I guess, at least Wii owners are lucky to get a good JRPG.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

poroporo said:
Although it's tempting to order it from overseas, I'll patiently wait for a U.S release.

Too bad for ya, you're missing out a lot. ;D

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Another day passes and still no Xenoblade. GAH