By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How Walmart sell PS3 controllers

hahha thats funny as hell! Comes home with three new controllers and tries to plug it into his 360! I'd love to see the look on someones face!

Around the Network
S-L-I-P said:
jlrx said:
ive seen that as well, the 360 stuff sells, and they dont know where to put the extra ps3 stuff, so there it goes.

You are definitely not a fanboy.

Normally I'd agree with that except I do know a manager at a local walmart and that's what they do... so it's not far fetched. But from looking around my general area doesn't game much in general cause there's a lot of game stuff overall. 

Parokki said:
It gets even better. Some guy went to notify them about it in the most embarrassing way imaginable, and got it all on tape.

That's some tape!

The BuShA owns all!

It's no different from a coupe of years ago when you'd find Xbox1 games in the PS2 section.....no picture though....didn't have a cell phone back then

Currently playing:

Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Rock Band, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, DMC2, then 3, and Radiata Stories

"Stop the presses// It's been a while but I'm back in session// And in the past time my flow's matured more than adolescence// It's time to learn a lesson// So get you pen and your pad out, listen close, and take heed to this blessing"

Parokki said:
It gets even better. Some guy went to notify them about it in the most embarrassing way imaginable, and got it all on tape.

Damn i just Got RickRolled...=p

Around the Network

It would have taken a person under a minute to fill that empty display stand with PS3 controllers and take a photo.

Or, it could have just been a foolish employee stacking the wrong stand.

I opt for the first theory. People do the strangest things...

Parokki said:

>.<  Damn it, Rick Rolled

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

And thats what a high school diploma (or GED) will do for you; Public education FTW!

Java script blocker protects me from being Rick Rolled bwahahah!!

One of these days, people are going to memorize all of the YouTube URLs for the Rick Roll videos so they can avoid falling for them. And then they'll start linking to the ones on Revver instead. Ah, endless cycles of stupidity...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.