By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How Walmart sell PS3 controllers

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Around the Network

hahahahhahahaahaa. dumbass is gonna get walmart sued.

That's almost as funny as the PS3 display that turned out to have an XBOX 360 behind it...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

S-L-I-P said:
jlrx said:
ive seen that as well, the 360 stuff sells, and they dont know where to put the extra ps3 stuff, so there it goes.

You are definitely not a fanboy.

what does that even mean or what bearing does it have? Im a fan of the Wii, I also have a 360. I like some stuff on the 360, but I like more on the Wii. I also have a great gaming PC and like alot of stuff on that. Im a supporter of Nintendo, because I like them, so what do you mean? whats any of that have to do with what I also saw in my local wally-world?

funny stuff, lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Is it me or do people complain way too much about the price of the Wii remote... I mean $50 for a six-axis!... Isn't it only $60 for both Wii remote+nunchuck?

I've no complaints about the price of the Wiimote. $40 for a second controller that I can also Bluetooth link to my PC and do nifty stuff with? Hell, that's a great deal if you ask me!

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

LOL. i wish i could see that in person.

That is absolute genius on walmarts part.
GENIUS I TELLS YE!

It gets even better. Some guy went to notify them about it in the most embarrassing way imaginable, and got it all on tape.