By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - You are forced to change your religious beliefs - pick a new religion

What religion would you choose if you had to change?

Atheist/Agnostic/Pastafarian/Jedi 39 20.31%

Christianity 15 7.81%

Islam 25 13.02%

Judaism 8 4.17%

Hinduism 5 2.60%

Buddhism 66 34.38%

Scientology 1 0.52%

Wicca 6 3.13%

Norse 6 3.13%

Roman/Greek 21 10.94%

Total:192

Roman/Greek, I believe they're hot on homosexuals

Around the Network

I would choose Judaism as it has lots of similarities with Christianity.
People saying Islam is almost the same as Christianity clearly didnt read the Quran.. :/

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Buddhism, easily. It's the only "religion" that I really don't have any problems with.
It concentrates more on the individual and the individual's way towards a happier and more peaceful life.

I'm an atheisit,I'd rather have someone take me out,then believe in some false relgion.

oldschoolfool said:
I'm an atheisit,I'd rather have someone take me out,then believe in some false relgion.

The only way to lose is not to play. By saying that you have to choose something other than your current beliefs I'm trying to push you into answering something you don't believe in.

If it makes it easier to think about, answer 'which of the religions in the poll do you respect the second most' or even 'which of the religions in the poll do you hate the second least' . Obviously for you the atheism/agnostic answer is most respected.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

You wouldnt. And you know it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Buddhism. All the others are silly.

Hmm.. I'd probably join the Nintendism if I was forced out of Sonyology.

all you have listen and religious cultures

then how can you list atheist and agnostic which are philosophies

philosophical i am an pathiest or do believe in GOD but have not decided

i have to also decide which religion i belong too as i have read on them all and don't know them in detail and how they differentiate

Buddhism. I feel it's kind of cheating though going from atheist to another slightly more spiritual form of atheist.