By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Lion king 3D coming soon!

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:

Disney says this movie it only going to be out for Two weeks only. Why would they even take the time to do this then?

Around the Network

I don't like this. I think classics like the Lion King should simply be left in their completed form - I can't see them managing to add anything with 3D, all they'll really do is drab down the brilliant colours.

spurgeonryan said:
Rath said:
I don't like this. I think classics like the Lion King should simply be left in their completed form - I can't see them managing to add anything with 3D, all they'll really do is drab down the brilliant colours.

Sometimes when there is no 3D action going on a just take my glasses off , but then it all get blurry so I paid for a movie that barely uses 3D and for some recyclable glasses. I hope if anything this is not the case withis because I can guarantee my kids will want to go either way.

I wasn't meaning they won't add any 3D - just that the 3D effects won't add anything to the movie.

Personally I'd be very happy if they could just re-release it without having to change anything. I'd go back to the cinema to watch The Lion King in its original form.

When it comes to re-releasing movies Disney is #1. Almost all of their animated movies have been re-released at movie theaters. When it comes to home videos they are even worse they intentionally keep a large selection of their movies out of print a long time so they can maximize their profits when they re-release them.

I couldn't care less,tbh.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Mordred11 said:

Not this thread. The Jean claude van damme thread! You don't care to see Lion king for the 100th time in 3D?

I've only seen the lion king once,like 10 years ago.Didn't like it then,won't like it now

In this case who cares it's not new movie?
It still kicks ass of a lot of later Disney movies (in fact almost all of them probably) and audience that watched it in cinemas is 25-30 years old more or less.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

spurgeonryan said:
Mordred11 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Mordred11 said:

Not this thread. The Jean claude van damme thread! You don't care to see Lion king for the 100th time in 3D?

I've only seen the lion king once,like 10 years ago.Didn't like it then,won't like it now

But in 3D there is the....and the ..... and the monkey all in your face and stuff. Yeah I hope my kids don't see the commercials.

There a few animated family movies that interest me.Kung fu Panda,Madagascar,and Ratatouille(especially).That's pretty much it.

Mordred11 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Mordred11 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Mordred11 said:

But in 3D there is the....and the ..... and the monkey all in your face and stuff. Yeah I hope my kids don't see the commercials.

There a few animated family movies that interest me.Kung fu Panda,Madagascar,and Ratatouille(especially).That's pretty much it.

Meh those are just flashy comedies, compared to them classic Disney is on a wholly diffrent level.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:

Meh those are just flashy comedies, compared to them classic Disney is on a wholly diffrent level.

Ratatouille is the highest reviewed animated movie EVER