By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Lion king 3D coming soon!

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
Chris Hu said:
When it comes to re-releasing movies Disney is #1. Almost all of their animated movies have been re-released at movie theaters. When it comes to home videos they are even worse they intentionally keep a large selection of their movies out of print a long time so they can maximize their profits when they re-release them.

They just re=released Bambi 2 on blue ray I think. Headline: Get this disney classic while you can. Classic?

Yeah its such a classic that it never made it to the theaters.  As for the Lion King I saw it at the movies when it first was released in 1994 with my two younger sibilings so I don't have to rewatch it.  Also since it wasn't originaly made in 3D, it will not add much to the viewing experience.  As a matter of fact post production 3D effects can degrade the viewing experience of a movie as it did to last years re-make of Clash of the Titans which wasn't a very good movie to begin with but the 3D didn't really add anything and for the most part was terrible looking.

Around the Network

I already saw it in 3D, and while it doesn´t add anything special,some scenes look very cool, and also i noticed the colors looked more vibrant, the image quality seems to be upgraded and you can´t beat the feeling of being there again in the cinema laughing and enjoying the film, with young kids and adults bursting a tear for poor mufasa.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

spurgeonryan said:
dano said:
I already saw it in 3D, and while it doesn´t add anything special,some scenes look very cool, and also i noticed the colors looked more vibrant, the image quality seems to be upgraded and you can´t beat the feeling of being there again in the cinema laughing and enjoying the film, with young kids and adults bursting a tear for poor mufasa.

Where did you see it in 3D? it does not come out in America until I think this weekend, maybe next. Unless you have it on bootleg and have a 3D tv?

Here in Mexico it´s been out for about two weeks now, it may very well be closing this friday, and i saw it the second day after it´s premier.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688