Dr.Grass said:
vlad321 said:
snakenobi said:
vlad321 said:
snakenobi said:

can't happen

Computers can't think

consciiousness and intelligence are different

What kind of fantasy life do you live in?

the real world knowing how it works

not being naive and thinking everything is possible

Link to anything?

Because I have a bunch of sources I can pull to show you that a human brain is just a very good web of electrical signals.

And has this conjecture any proof backing it up? Anything at all? 

Show me proof.

Copy and paste us some proof then

leave it,he doesn't understand how computers work

he thinks if computers get power they automatically can think themselves

ok i'm not much of a computer/tech mind, but wht about programing thought, actions. intrical circuits that can build on several diferent links that can produce reaction and things of that sort.

yeah but that wills till be a controlled reaction that is given yo them by our programming

they can't form their own thinking exactly.

if something can mimic the brain meaning in some way act like one.

yeah but our brain is just a quantum computer,we can control it through our own conciousness hwo will the computers be able to control theirs? now way. i don't even think a program can be made to make that possible.

i understand the plights of not conseving emotions or feelings because the computer can't fill but logicaly it could think? think about wht though? thats the block in our minds thinking about something we've never thought about before learning or being programed from the computers perspective.

the thing is we keep losing memory so our thoughts are formed by are latest knowledge which is unlike computers as they would think time didn't pass as memory would be there. can't argue there. 

we can create a computer like the onesthat you get on chat boxes and like milo where ther conversation is  what computer thinks we will be able to understand but not of its own: hins no understanding beyond the info given

have you ever goen on a site where when leave it told you,it would give you a discount and then it started shatting with you and you though you were chatting with a real person about a dicsount? no thats crazy. well i did do it to make people laugh once. automated call center would be a better example.

at this point being programed to speak is posible, and agreed emotions and thinking isn't posible because of wht it would take to get that type of reaction (for those reading this is notstart trek yet)from something that can't feel, react and think without being programed.

thinking needs to be programed right but not reaction. wel not always. sensors could take the place of reactions without the computer knowing why which is i'msure from your aguments is the problem.

yup

hey. i guse i new more then i thought

i don't know what you think from the last argument

sensors can take place of reactions but the way one perceives the reactive will still have to be programmed so we would control it

yea diddfernet reactions can be programed but the robot or computer wouldn't know how or when to use them because of lack of emotion and feeling.

hey we don't argue. we converse intelegently

Around the Network
snakenobi said:

it can mimic but can't work as human brain.

human brain is like quantum mechanics which is a tech that cannot be done and will not be done for long time

computers are too slow

also mimicking human brain won't do anything as conciosuness and brain intelligence are different

Really? I just don get it why you say NO to so many cientific stuff (just like with the aliens lol).    You are not a great scientist or a genius, to know what we may see in THE FUTURE (cientific/tech wise). As far as I know you are a gamer just like every one else here; unless you are some kind of mutant (in a good way) that can see the future or something like that; and we dont know it yet :|

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
snakenobi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
snakenobi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
snakenobi said:
Dr.Grass said:
vlad321 said:
snakenobi said:
vlad321 said:
snakenobi said:

can't happen

Computers can't think

Link to anything?

Because I have a bunch of sources I can pull to show you that a human brain is just a very good web of electrical signals.

Show me proof.

ok i'm not much of a computer/tech mind, but wht about programing thought, actions. intrical circuits that can build on several diferent links that can produce reaction and things of that sort.

yeah but that wills till be a controlled reaction that is given yo them by our programming

yeah but our brain is just a quantum computer,we can control it through our own conciousness hwo will the computers be able to control theirs? now way. i don't even think a program can be made to make that possible.

i understand the plights of not conseving emotions or feelings because the computer can't fill but logicaly it could think? think about wht though? thats the block in our minds thinking about something we've never thought about before learning or being programed from the computers perspective.

the thing is we keep losing memory so our thoughts are formed by are latest knowledge which is unlike computers as they would think time didn't pass as memory would be there. can't argue there. 

we can create a computer like the onesthat you get on chat boxes and like milo where ther conversation is  what computer thinks we will be able to understand but not of its own: hins no understanding beyond the info given

have you ever goen on a site where when leave it told you,it would give you a discount and then it started shatting with you and you though you were chatting with a real person about a dicsount? no thats crazy. well i did do it to make people laugh once. automated call center would be a better example.

at this point being programed to speak is posible, and agreed emotions and thinking isn't posible because of wht it would take to get that type of reaction (for those reading this is notstart trek yet)from something that can't feel, react and think without being programed.

thinking needs to be programed right but not reaction. wel not always. sensors could take the place of reactions without the computer knowing why which is i'msure from your aguments is the problem.

yup

sensors can take place of reactions but the way one perceives the reactive will still have to be programmed so we would control it

yea diddfernet reactions can be programed but the robot or computer wouldn't know how or when to use them because of lack of emotion and feeling.

hehe

yuo go ti right,i just though u understood something

/tracking to post later

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

snakenobi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
snakenobi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
snakenobi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
snakenobi said:
Dr.Grass said:
vlad321 said:
snakenobi said:
vlad321 said:
snakenobi said:

can't happen

Computers can't think

Link to anything?

Show me proof.

yup

hehe

yuo go ti right,i just though u understood something

no i was with you the whole time and now i got a new thread up. Notch the minecraft creator is programing a game live http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133081&page=5#5

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
snakenobi said:

human brain is like quantum mechanics which is a tech that cannot be done and will not be done for long time

computers are too slow

also mimicking human brain won't do anything as conciosuness and brain intelligence are different

Really? I just don get it why you say NO to so many cientific stuff (just like with the aliens lol).  

what scientific stuff?

you didn't get what i said about aliens,will explain

you have to look at how time and space interact with each other

if you go back 100,000 years back in time,you won't find humans and races(difference formed over the year between humans)

as humans were then something else.every life on earth came from the same initial origin

now how time made us what we are today the same way time is important to the whole of universe

just look at time like this  NOW----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FUTURE

so life formed in certain time,there was no time then aliens could have formed allover the universe

but how can life form when took time to form the earth life

the only way there can be life is if it was transfered from earth to some other place or life on earth itself caem from someplace

but what people think of aliens is a compeltely different life formed else where,if they are so ahead in time then we cannot even interact with them and they would be formed with different things which we don't know

and we couldn't even perceive them

You are not a great scientist or a genius,

I know more than you,if you got what i said above then you would understand how the world works

world doesn't just come by magic

to know what we may see in THE FUTURE (cientific/tech wise). As far as I know you are a gamer just like every one else here;

whjat deos that even mean

is gamer a profession or something.we are acommunity here and wer talk about anything

stop steriotyping people that being gamer means you game all time and you don't know anything

that way many people around the world game but they do other work in their life also

unless you are some kind of mutant (in a good way) that can see the future or something like that; and we dont know it yet :|

keep believing the world works lifke magic and you wouldn't get anywhere in life

this is our world and we run it.better get that.

trasharmdsister12 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Gears of War 3 to have human level AI confirmed!

lol. yea if only this CPU was n the 360 tha'd be true

I was referring to the fact that you tagged Gears 3 to the topic.

i know. but think how mush smarter the AI would be

i may have alredy have posted this on your wall but here goes. not sure ow long it will last hey man i'm back with something even more awsume. watch minecrafte creator Notch program a game livehttp://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133081&page=5#5

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Gears of War 3 to have human level AI confirmed!

lol. yea if only this CPU was n the 360 tha'd be true

I was referring to the fact that you tagged Gears 3 to the topic.

i know. but think how mush smarter the AI would be

i may have alredy have posted this on your wall but here goes. not sure ow long it will last hey man i'm back with something even more awsume. watch minecrafte creator Notch program a game livehttp://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133081&page=5#5

the lonk is taking me back to the same thread again and again

snakenobi said:
Heavenly_King said:
snakenobi said:

computers are too slow

Really? I just don get it why you say NO to so many cientific stuff (just like with the aliens lol).  

what scientific stuff?

you didn't get what i said about aliens,will explain

you have to look at how time and space interact with each other

if you go back 100,000 years back in time,you won't find humans and races(difference formed over the year between humans)

as humans were then something else.every life on earth came from the same initial origin

now how time made us what we are today the same way time is important to the whole of universe

just look at time like this  NOW----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FUTURE

so life formed in certain time,there was no time then aliens could have formed allover the universe

but how can life form when took time to form the earth life

the only way there can be life is if it was transfered from earth to some other place or life on earth itself caem from someplace

but what people think of aliens is a compeltely different life formed else where,if they are so ahead in time then we cannot even interact with them and they would be formed with different things which we don't know

and we couldn't even perceive them

You are not a great scientist or a genius,

I know more than you,if you got what i said above then you would understand how the world works

world doesn't just come by magic

to know what we may see in THE FUTURE (cientific/tech wise). As far as I know you are a gamer just like every one else here;

whjat deos that even mean

is gamer a profession or something.we are acommunity here and wer talk about anything

stop steriotyping people that being gamer means you game all time and you don't know anything

that way many people around the world game but they do other work in their life also

unless you are some kind of mutant (in a good way) that can see the future or something like that; and we dont know it yet :|

keep believing the world works lifke magic and you wouldn't get anywhere in life

this is our world and we run it.better get that.

OMG!!! you are really full of yourself, man/woman.   I Laugh hard reading that.    Excuse me mature being that knows everything and who likes to use quite often the phrase "it doesnt work like magic" trying to justify his/her reasoning.   What you are writing doesnt make sense at all, all you are saying is a fallacy.  

If you are into games it means that you may do other things, and that you may also read some books/internet/etc.  But if you were some kind of genius that knows without a doubt what is possible and what is not; believe me, you would be really busy doing more important stuff helping people.

It looks like you have some kind of trauma with that phrase really;  because the last time you used it was out of context, unless you thought that by believing that you could be a mutant was a way of thinking that everything works like magic RE LOL, check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45WOj6ZBCMg and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO5nw9kORPM If you can explain that be my guest.   An by the way I am a 26 years old medician, who is doing his Surgery residency.

It may mimic it in a very "100100011000101010" controlled way, but until it enters puberty and initiates the "masturbation protocol" at entirely random points during a given day, it has not come close to mimicking a human brain.