By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 CONFIRMED to be coming to the Xbox 360 a year later (gametrailers)

@GGE

Well apperantley not everyone on this site is an adult let alone a teenager.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

lol and the DS is also geting MGS4? :)

its all fake

Careful Zackblue, you're now one of my suppossed accomplice accounts, best not incriminate yourself any further. *rollseyes*

Guess we're both online now though. Funny that. How do I do it? I must be a master hacker.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
URNotE said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
URNotE said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
URNotE said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Stats87 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

the 360 version may indeed not sell more, but the possibility of one will be more than enough to hinder any success the PS3 version could achieve.

On another thought...

Even an acclaimed game like Bioshock was limited in its sales by its approach towards the FPS genre, it simply didn't appeal to as many as a game like Halo did. No matter how good MGS4 is don't think a franchise which barely sold a million with it last installment (MGS3) can break records with the fourth.

I have a feeling we'll be somewhat dissapointed with MGS4's reception.

MGS3:Substinence the re-release sold 1 million, MGS3:Snake Eater (the original game) sold 4 million

Ah, oh well, we will see then.

How could you not know mgs3 substinence was a  re release??? how could you not know that.. im not trying to be rude or anything but this is why i never pay attention to what you say..... this is why people shouldnt comment on stuff that they have no clue on whatsoever.... im not saying that everyone knew that but come on if you're not familiar with the MGS series then why comment?? fanboyism at its finest boy i'll tell ya...

My memory on the issue was clouded because of comment Kojima made about MGS3 barely selling one million. I later remembered after seeing those numbers that he was talking about NA sales. Sorry for the mix up. But with such a small userbase you'll still be facing problems.

your memory was clouded (sarcasm) yea okay lol

Let's hope you never make a mistake then. MGS3 was released before I started following the game world, you'll forgive me if its sales numbers aren't fresh on my mind. Either way, if beating this single issue is all the ammunition you have then I think's its fair to assume you're just looking for someone to attack out of your frustration of this rumor possibly being true.

I'm always waiting for a counter to the million seller issue on the PS3.

if you'll scan the forums you will notice that i have not said one word on whether this is true or not.. it just grinds my gears when people start throwing out numbers and they dont have a clue as to what they are talking about..  and dont let my post count fool you.. ive been apart of this site long enough to know that you are the ps3's number 1 hater and will basically say anything out your ass to make it look bad Gzballack....

I made an eroneous assumption, not a blatant lie. There is a difference.

I really wish you people would find something better to do than troll other forum members. Your vindictive and tiresome immaturity just grows old. You're just angry the video game world, no matter how good it seems for the PS3 still bodes worry for it and you need a scapegoat to relieve your stress on.

I made an mistake in numbers and admitted it, now you're the one who won't let it go. If anything, you're the troll here, not I. Be careful, I'd hate to see you get banned.

I've also done nothing to flame this thread W29, I merely offered an opinion and a mistaken statistic. You're just angry attempts to steam roll this rumor didn't go off without a hitch.

as i stated before i have not said one word on the rumor since way back last year.. which means i dont care. if it goes to the 360.. my point was to prove that you Gzballack dont know what you're talking about and still have the same antics as you had under  your old name.... and believe me im not worried about being banned.... of course you're worried about that though since you've had 3 or 4 differenct names... like i said before i dont mean to be rude to you but truth is truth... its in the best interest of you if you just leave this one alone...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Check this out!!!!  

http://www.freewebs.com/bioshockto360/

vs 

http://xboxfamily.com/xf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1123&Itemid=2

Ill they did was change a couple things..... just low I tell ya 

Around the Network
Stats87 said:
Can I be shown one example ever where the port that arrived 6 months - 1 year after sold well?

Sure.  As I said before, it's called "Resident Evil 4".  In this skit, Sony was the big bad guy stealing Nintendo's lifesaving exclusive.  It sold very well.

^^^HAHAHA!

URNotE said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
URNotE said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
URNotE said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
URNotE said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Stats87 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

the 360 version may indeed not sell more, but the possibility of one will be more than enough to hinder any success the PS3 version could achieve.

On another thought...

Even an acclaimed game like Bioshock was limited in its sales by its approach towards the FPS genre, it simply didn't appeal to as many as a game like Halo did. No matter how good MGS4 is don't think a franchise which barely sold a million with it last installment (MGS3) can break records with the fourth.

I have a feeling we'll be somewhat dissapointed with MGS4's reception.

MGS3:Substinence the re-release sold 1 million, MGS3:Snake Eater (the original game) sold 4 million

Ah, oh well, we will see then.

How could you not know mgs3 substinence was a  re release??? how could you not know that.. im not trying to be rude or anything but this is why i never pay attention to what you say..... this is why people shouldnt comment on stuff that they have no clue on whatsoever.... im not saying that everyone knew that but come on if you're not familiar with the MGS series then why comment?? fanboyism at its finest boy i'll tell ya...

My memory on the issue was clouded because of comment Kojima made about MGS3 barely selling one million. I later remembered after seeing those numbers that he was talking about NA sales. Sorry for the mix up. But with such a small userbase you'll still be facing problems.

your memory was clouded (sarcasm) yea okay lol

Let's hope you never make a mistake then. MGS3 was released before I started following the game world, you'll forgive me if its sales numbers aren't fresh on my mind. Either way, if beating this single issue is all the ammunition you have then I think's its fair to assume you're just looking for someone to attack out of your frustration of this rumor possibly being true.

I'm always waiting for a counter to the million seller issue on the PS3.

if you'll scan the forums you will notice that i have not said one word on whether this is true or not.. it just grinds my gears when people start throwing out numbers and they dont have a clue as to what they are talking about..  and dont let my post count fool you.. ive been apart of this site long enough to know that you are the ps3's number 1 hater and will basically say anything out your ass to make it look bad Gzballack....

I made an eroneous assumption, not a blatant lie. There is a difference.

I really wish you people would find something better to do than troll other forum members. Your vindictive and tiresome immaturity just grows old. You're just angry the video game world, no matter how good it seems for the PS3 still bodes worry for it and you need a scapegoat to relieve your stress on.

I made an mistake in numbers and admitted it, now you're the one who won't let it go. If anything, you're the troll here, not I. Be careful, I'd hate to see you get banned.

I've also done nothing to flame this thread W29, I merely offered an opinion and a mistaken statistic. You're just angry attempts to steam roll this rumor didn't go off without a hitch.

as i stated before i have not said one word on the rumor since way back last year.. which means i dont care. if it goes to the 360.. my point was to prove that you Gzballack dont know what you're talking about and still have the same antics as you had under  your old name.... and believe me im not worried about being banned.... of course you're worried about that though since you've had 3 or 4 differenct names... like i said before i dont mean to be rude to you but truth is truth... its in the best interest of you if you just leave this one alone...

I stand by my guns on the issue. I made a mistake and owned up to it, other than that I feel I present valid points.

zaphodile said:
Mummelmann said:
This is about as valid as a parking ticket from 1961.

Wohoo, how long did it take to come up with that one? :P

About one moment and a half. Seriously!

Lol look at all of you... you've all been sucked... its a shame everyone gets duped into having this same conversation every time... i can understand newer members to the site but for the people who have been here longer than me come on now ... im not gonna name you.. you know who you are...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament