By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rule: No Videos, Unoboxings, Reviews, official threads, or general sharing of your experience with Xenoblade till America has it.

gumby_trucker said:
Mad55 said:

Man I kinda did.

Well seeing as you are enjoying the game, would you at least support the developer by purchasing a copy now?

You do want them to continue making awesome games, don't you?

+1

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
gumby_trucker said:
Mad55 said:

Man I kinda did.

Well seeing as you are enjoying the game, would you at least support the developer by purchasing a copy now?

+1

Agreed. Buy the damn game and maybe we'll get more like it!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

But the Wii is dead. Nobody is making new gamez for it anymoar.

Just got killed by some damn bunny :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Oh you just made me anxious to spoil the whole game for you buddy....Oh wait I don't have it :(

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
bmmb1 said:
gumby_trucker said:
Mad55 said:

Man I kinda did.

+1

Um I wont purchase it right now, but I have to add it to my collection so of course ill buy it eventually.

Well, I'm American and am playing it right now. I did order it and my copy has shipped, but I'm playing it before it comes. I guess as long as I paid for the copy and the exchange of money is made, it's not immoral to have downloaded it before my copy comes in the mail?

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

As a moderator and a European, I say "screw you, you have no right to complain" and hereby make it a rule that EVERYONE who has played Xenoblade needs to post a spoiler-filled review.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
As a moderator and a European, I say "screw you, you have no right to complain" and hereby make it a rule that EVERYONE who has played Xenoblade needs to post a spoiler-filled review.

Hell yeah!

You always were my favorite mod!

(love the user name too)

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:
Kantor said:

Hell yeah!

You always were my favorite mod!

(love the user name too)

Your words are kind, but the going rate for mod protection is still $2000 per month

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective