By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 4 new Nintendo select titles

Eh, I was never interested in Punch-Out!! or Mario Strikers Charged.

Galaxy and Super Paper Mario were amazing, though. I might just pick up SPM because I never actually owned a copy although I beat the game. Undeserved hate, really, the game w as charming.

I'm just hoping for Wario Land & and some good third party games for Select down the line. Like Epic Mickey, if that isn't too recent.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:
TomaTito said:
How are these games picked? Too much old Mario in there, though I guess these games need exposure to all those new Wii owners. Nevertheless I bought Punch Out for 10 euros during the holidays, and that felt like a rip-off xD

I'm waiting for Mario Galaxy 2 to get Selected, and a maybe on KirbyEY or Fire Emblem.

I think it's basically based on good quality Wii games that are old and also have stopped selling. I don't think Galaxy 2 and KEY qualify, but perhaps Excitetruck, Wario Land Shake it and Mario Party 8. Maybe even Smash or Fire Emblem (as you said) or Battalion Wars 2.

There is also a rumor going around the 'net that third party games will join the line-up, although so far only crappy games from Ubi are rumored...

it depends on what games you are talking about. Just Dance is the best selling Ubi game on Wii, si that would be on the Selected list

oniyide said:
gumby_trucker said:

I think it's basically based on good quality Wii games that are old and also have stopped selling. I don't think Galaxy 2 and KEY qualify, but perhaps Excitetruck, Wario Land Shake it and Mario Party 8. Maybe even Smash or Fire Emblem (as you said) or Battalion Wars 2.

There is also a rumor going around the 'net that third party games will join the line-up, although so far only crappy games from Ubi are rumored...

it depends on what games you are talking about. Just Dance is the best selling Ubi game on Wii, si that would be on the Selected list

I'm talking about the ones here

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:
oniyide said:
gumby_trucker said:

I'm talking about the ones here

oh f****k, that is a terrible list. Red Steel sold well, but that game blew. I heard Shaun WHite was decent. Avatar??? whatever. Those "Rayman" games are a disgrace to the Rayman name, does anyone actually buy those??? I cant wait for Origins to give some dignity back to the franchise. Too bad Ubi releasing it same day as AC Revelations so it can be slaughtered

This might tempt me into Super Paper Mario. On the other hand, my sig says no...

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Oh My God.

nintendo is ready for the holiday Season Guys!

Switch!!!

I'm up for game hunting, I just need to save up some money!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
axumblade said:
Mario, Sport, Mario Sport, and Mario.....great variety. :P

I might get Strikers Charged....This also reminds me that I need to eventually go back and beat Super Paper Mario.

I should report you to yourself for this post. You know full well all those games are very different from each other.

(even though a lot of them feature Mario).

Signature goes here!

My point is... who is waiting for select game when u can get most of them for less than £7 on ebay? (including shipping!)

The only ok one is Super Mario Galaxy....

The rest are way cheaper on ebay.

Switch!!!