By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lollipop Chainsaw - Announcement Trailer (Suda51)

Tagged games:

Taking a 43 year old song as part of the game title and for the trailer is the perfect choice for one of the lamest gaming ideas of the year.

Around the Network

Onechambara revised by suda51... That can only be better than the original ^^

Eh, I'm not sure I'll get this game. We've had enough zombie games recently.

Gameplay looks incredibly similar to the NMH games...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

twesterm said:
So does anyone else find it a little disturbing that this is a mature game, a game for adults, where you're suppose to ogle a high school girl?

It's more like norm for Japanise culture

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
okr said:

Taking a 43 year old song as part of the game title and for the trailer is the perfect choice for one of the lamest gaming ideas of the year.

That is totally uncalled for!

It's actually a 53 year old song.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

This game looks pretty crazy, but definitely in a good way. I wish more developers would take chances like this. I can only imagine just how much we're missing out from publishers not wanting to green-light projects for fear of them not selling well.

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

gumby_trucker said:
okr said:

Where did you guys first heard it? I got it from the Stand By Me OST, love that cassette. My family had that playing in the background while driving around during our summer vacations.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

SmokedHostage said:
This makes Shadows of the Damned look tame.

Seems more like a cut from the cloth of No More Heroes to be honest.

I would describe it more along the lines of Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers, than NMH. I think even Madworld is closer to LC than NMH is.

Will look into it more closer to release, just the name Suda warrants at least the reading of reviews, but my hopes are not up.

TomaTito said:
gumby_trucker said:
okr said:

Where did you guys first heard it? I got it from the Stand By Me OST, love that cassette. My family had that playing in the background while driving around during our summer vacations.

hard to say... I've known the song since forever.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club