By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lollipop Chainsaw - Announcement Trailer (Suda51)

Tagged games:

So much suda hype and all we get is another zombie slasher ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Actually that looks surprisingly NOT insane for a Suda 51 game.

This!

None too original, either...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

OMG! Suda is my hero!^^

oh Suda, don't you ever change. Looks like my over-the-top gaming is going to have to come somewhere other than the DMC series for awhile, so this and Asura's Wrath will do nicely

I like the song... reminds me of summer

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:
Kasz216 said:
Actually that looks surprisingly NOT insane for a Suda 51 game.

This!

None too original, either...

Yeah, still looks like it'd be pretty fun though.  Reminds me of NMH gameplay.

Though I'm afraid it would suffer from RBC disorder.

That is Repetitive Battle Cinematics disorder, where the battle cinematics are cool like... the first ten times, but just get annoying after a while slowing down the action.

This looks like Garbage, Come on a zombie killing,shit talking cheer leader? Whoever wants this game is brain dead!!

Lyrikalstylez said:
This looks like Garbage, Come on a zombie killing,shit talking cheer leader? Whoever wants this game is brain dead!!

i know i am but wht are you lol?

nice to see the game mostly getting some love in this thread from the brain dead.

So does anyone else find it a little disturbing that this is a mature game, a game for adults, where you're suppose to ogle a high school girl?

twesterm said:
So does anyone else find it a little disturbing that this is a mature game, a game for adults, where you're suppose to ogle a high school girl?

It's a Suda 51 game what else am I suppose to feel other then counfused and disturbed? And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Former something....