By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rank this game--Wii Play!!

Tagged games:

How much do you Play?

I Play ALL the time! 3 11.54%

I let others Play for me. 0 0%

Wii Play together! 4 15.38%

I refuse to Play! 10 38.46%

What is this?!? I don't even.... 6 23.08%

See results you boring person. 3 11.54%

Total:26
trasharmdsister12 said:
yo_john117 said:

Back in the day I would have allowed stuff like this to happen. But everyone wanted me to be more fair so now I am an absolute hardass when it comes to this stuff.

Yea. Yo_john's got buns'o'steel!

Yep I make Drake's buns look flabby!

Around the Network

I think this rule edit here will make everyone the happiest.

2. If you score a game 4 or more points above or below a game's metacritic average then you must go into great detail as to why you did so.

What do you think? I personally think this is the best possible way to do this especially when dealing with games that aren't as good.

So with this rule change Carl's score wouldn't count and neither would morenoingrato's

And as usual the game did not meet the required 15 scores...

0/10

This shows what is wrong with the games industry nowadays. Every single game is just awful, boring and as added bonus, butt ugly. I can't even imagine what kind of people enjoy this kind of games. Honestly. Even original wii sports had something going for it but this game does not.

People keep saying that the tanks game is good, but I never got to play it. For obvious reasons.

Antabus said:
0/10

This shows what is wrong with the games industry nowadays. Every single game is just awful, boring and as added bonus, butt ugly. I can't even imagine what kind of people enjoy this kind of games. Honestly. Even original wii sports had something going for it but this game does not.

People keep saying that the tanks game is good, but I never got to play it. For obvious reasons.

The game is over but even if it wasn't 0/10 is not acceptable.