Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rank this game--Wii Play!!

Tagged games:

How much do you Play?

I Play ALL the time! 3 11.54%

I let others Play for me. 0 0.00%

Wii Play together! 4 15.38%

I refuse to Play! 10 38.46%

What is this?!? I don't even.... 6 23.08%

See results you boring person. 3 11.54%

Total:26
KylieDog said:

The very reason I gave that score, I do not deny it.  Usually if I score a game low I would go into detail a bit, but lets face it there isn't really enough game or depth to go into detail on.

That's why I like you (at least most of the time).

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

Might I suggest Disaster Day of Crisis for a Wii game?

d21 and Rol are making game ranking discussion popular again... either that or it has gone so far out of fashion that only these two still do it.

KylieDog said:
Might I suggest Disaster Day of Crisis for a Wii game?

Doubtful that it's going to get 15 scores. There have already been more popular worldwide releases that failed to meet the treshold.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21 and Rol are making game ranking discussion popular again... either that or it has gone so far out of fashion that only these two still do it.

This post just reminded me of the vow I made a long time ago to never participate in these threads!!  Oh well.

mZuzek loves to pre-order

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

I do it with every game I have actually played (which isn't many).

The 1 is for tanks, which was pretty cool, though playing all the other atrocious games to get there was not.

Half of the games are boring
All but one of the games is truly boring. Half are broken concepts from the get-go that I cannot believe were ever green lit (Find Mii, Pose Mii, Fishing). Those that have sound concepts either have broken controls (Billiards, Table Tennis(!!!), Laser Hockey), or are so dull and basic as to not be worth playing anyway (Shooting Range, Charge).

Tanks is the last game you unlock, so in order to get to the only game which is worth playing you have to complete all of the others. Billiards and Table Tennis are so broken that we just rushed to get them over with as soon as we possibly could (easier said than done in the case of Billiards, alas), and I didn't revisist any of the other games... ever.

I've not really done a very good job of articulating what an awful waste of space this game is, but my vote is deadly serious; it's a compilation of crappy, awful, barely playable games. Even though at the time it was the only way to get my hands on an extra Wiimote, I still regret buying it, and I hate myself for adding to those enormous sales figures because it doesn't deserve a single one of them.

Machina said:

The 1 is for tanks, which was pretty cool, though playing all the other atrocious games to get there was not.

All but one of the games is truly boring. Half are broken concepts from the get-go that I cannot believe were ever green lit (Find Mii, Pose Mii, Fishing). Those that have sound concepts either have broken controls (Billiards, Table Tennis(!!!), Laser Hockey), or are so dull and basic as to not be worth playing anyway (Shooting Range, Charge).

Tanks is the last game you unlock, so in order to get to the only game which is worth playing you have to complete all of the others. Billiards and Table Tennis are so broken that we just rushed to get them over with as soon as we possibly could (easier said than done in the case of Billiards, alas), and I didn't revisist any of the other games... ever.

I've not really done a very good job of articulating what an awful waste of space this game is, but my vote is deadly serious; it's a compilation of crappy, awful, barely playable games. Even though at the time it was the only way to get my hands on an extra Wiimote, I still regret buying it, and I hate myself for adding to those enormous sales figures because it doesn't deserve a single one of them.

Machina filled with rage?

This cannot be o.0

brendude13 said:
Machina said:

Machina filled with rage?

This cannot be o.0

I was more enraged in the 'Rioting in London' thread. Wii Play is probably the worst game I've played this gen.

Machina said:

This sounds like your Wiimote was broken or you just didn't understand how the controls had to be executed. Laser Hockey in particular offers plenty of options, because there are many different ways to hit the ball with your paddle. The Shooting Range has a combo system, so there's quite some room to improve your score.

Now finding the game boring I can understand, but calling it barely playable seems to be a problem of the player, not the game.