By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Rebecca Black Bullied Out of School

Also, I'm not all that worried for her. She's already most likely made some pretty important friends in the industry. She's just in another league now. I mean she was in a Kate Perry video after all.

Around the Network

If I was around her and I saw someone bullying her I would straight up give them an ass whooping personally.

I despise bullying and enjoy nothing more than putting a bully in his place. Don't F with people around me end of story or your gonna get smashed and we'll see how you enjoy it.

Bristow9091 said:
Hate is a strong word, I've seen people in this thread say they hate her music and stuff, do you really hate it, or just dislike it? There's a big difference right there, I mean, I don't hate any music, I dislike some, but not hate, I hate bad people like terrorists and religious extremists, those are the people we should be hating on, not some 14 year old girl who actually made something of herself with a video on YouTube, it just really annoys me that people would go through so much trouble just to try and make such a young person break down and cry or something.

I really respect her for the way she's taking all this, but it shouldn't be this way, nobody should have to be bullied over the internet and real life, with death threats and stuff, it's just not right whatsoever...

Sadly, there aren't enough people in the world that think like me... this is backed up by some of the comments in this thread...

Bullies like this, who actually force someone to have to leave school, who threaten someone with death, who constantly make jokes about them, they need to be dragged out of their computer nerd hideouts (Because we know a good 90% of these people that bully her are fat internet nerds who weigh over 300lbs and have a neckbeard down to their manboobs) and beaten with blunt objects until they realise how retarded they are... or until death, that would work too. We don't need people like that in the world.

Funny how you preach "no hate" and end your post with a glaringly obvious hate comment against the bullies. So according to you, it is ok to hate, you just have to be careful at who you hate. Right?

However, different people draw the line differently. In their minds, what the girl does deserves hate. In your mind, it doesn't. The reasons for the hatred against this girl for a particular individual are rooted from principles that the individual adheres to. You may not have these same principles, and in fact, these principles do not need to be explainable or reasonable, but nevertheless they are. If you say it's ok to hate, then it's inevitable that everyone would be theoretically hated by at least one person.

Ironically, in this sense, too many people think like you, and that's the problem. However, it'd be quite the task to change the mentality of hate in all people because it's deeply attached to emotions and feelings. For now, what you say is what I believe to be a partial solution.

My answer is: no hate. Purely rational beings would dismiss hate entirely as it's usually immoral and unproductive. , and I believe humanity will eventually evolve into more rational beings.

She's a child , whoever is making fun of her should act their age seriously.

stay strong Rebecca

Around the Network

Rebecca Black >>>>>>>>> Lady Gaga

At least Rebecca's music is her own, as annoying as it is. All Lady Gaga does is steal every major pop hit and beat from the 80's 90's and 00's and acts like its all original. Katy Perry is more creative and original than Lady Gaga, and I'm not really a fan of her nasally auto-tuned voice either, though its obviously nowhere near as bad as Rebecca Black's.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
Rebecca Black >>>>>>>>> Lady Gaga

At least Rebecca's music is her own, as annoying as it is. All Lady Gaga does is steal every major pop hit and beat from the 80's 90's and 00's and acts like its all original. Katy Perry is more creative and original than Lady Gaga, and I'm not really a fan of her nasally auto-tuned voice either, though its obviously nowhere near as bad as Rebecca Black's.

*e-High five*

I am the Playstation Avenger.

She doesn't deserve that, but I still hate her music.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

her song sucks, but no one deserves to bullied over a damn song...

LAWLZ