By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Starhawk or Twisted Metal?

Tagged games:

Which game do you want more?

Starhawk 26 45.61%

Twisted Metal 26 45.61%

Both will suck equally! 5 8.77%

Total:57
Jay520 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Starhawk by far, I am particularly interested in the space battles to be shown at Gamescon. I really loved Warhawk, so Starhawk is looking fantastic, I really can't wait

You interested in Twisted Metal?

Not hugely. I can tell it is basically a MP game, and I generally don't like MP games, but I just like the premice of Warhawk and Starhawk so much that they get away with

Around the Network

I personally couldn't get into Warhawk and that's why I'm not hyped for Starhawk. But I can tell you that Starhawk looks far more interesting than Warhawk and that's at least a start for me. I wanna play a demo or beta of Starhawk before I decide whether to get hyped for this or not.

On the other hand, I never played Twisted Metal before but I am definitely keeping my eyes on TM because of the Split Screen gameplay. Split Screen gaming with friends online is just too much fun and I know my friends will love to play this and my brother is also hyped for TM so for me Twisted Metal is looking good.

So regards to questions:
1) I am more interested in Twisted Metal and will most probably buy it. Starhawk I cannot say the same for as of right now.
2) Twisted Metal will sell pretty good if word of mouth gets out there. Though I think Starhawk could sell more.
3) Again this will be tight. I see fun and quality coming from both games so this one I cannot determine but metacritic wise, both will be in the same range and very minimal score difference. ie if Twisted Metal is around 88, Starhawk could be at 90, 86

both :D

Heavenly_King said:

Which one do you want more?

Jay520 said:
Heavenly_King said:

Which one do you want more?

Both look really great, so I cant decide.   I want both :D

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

Both look really great, so I cant decide.   I want both :D

You're no fun : (

PDF said:
Twisted Metal is one of my fav child hood memories playing the playstation. Super hyped for it.

Loved Warhawk but not so hyped about starhawk

Warhawk and Starhawk are similar, how come you aren't hyped up for Starhawk?

Big Warhawk fan... looking forward to Starhawk!!!

The Gamer - Cheap PS3 Games 

chocoloco said:
Twisted metal is my longest played playstation franchise. Without a doubt, I will be having road rage on this game hardcore. This is going to be the ultimate playstation online game.

Agreed. Probably the most fun you can have online or am i missing out on any better games?

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

chris.m95 said:
chocoloco said:
Twisted metal is my longest played playstation franchise. Without a doubt, I will be having road rage on this game hardcore. This is going to be the ultimate playstation online game.

Agreed. Probably the most fun you can have online or am i missing out on any better games?

Gears and Halo fooor sure!!!

Jk