By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Starhawk or Twisted Metal?

Tagged games:

Which game do you want more?

Starhawk 26 45.61%

Twisted Metal 26 45.61%

Both will suck equally! 5 8.77%

Total:57

Twisted Metal. That other game doesn't exist to me.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Twisted Metal. That other game doesn't exist to me.

you should try warhawk, i promise you starhawk will exist for you, but don't be to frustrated when you get rape the first 20hours the skill level in warhawk is very high : D

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I am a huge twisted metal fan. TM1, 2, and Black were all fantastic (let's not talk about 3 and 4 please). I never got into warhawk so I can't comment there. If the new TM brings the same feel of the ones I loved, and has amazing dark and twisted tales to tell then I am in. I am also VERY interested in their multiplayer.

From what i have seen of starhawk, i certainly put it on my radar. looks like a cool game. TM is a day 1 buy, Starhawk is a wait and see!

I wasn't interested in Twisted Metal before, but the recent trailers have changed that. The story mode looks really interesting, the gameplay elements look different and fun, it's got a killer soundtrack and if the multi-player is anything like the Blur battle stages and the Mario Kart battle stages then I'm in.

Starhawk looks alright, not really caring about it but kind of happy it exists.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Low key? how is twisted metal (the longest running franchise on PlayStation) Low key? Im sorry but it is a big budget high quality game and although its sales and hype don't exactly match what its worth i refuse to believe it is a low key game. My views (no hate for you)

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network
chris.m95 said:
Low key? how is twisted metal (the longest running franchise on PlayStation) Low key? Im sorry but it is a big budget high quality game and although its sales and hype don't exactly match what its worth i refuse to believe it is a low key game. My views (no hate for you)

Note I said: relatively low key. It doesn't matter how good or how long the series has been running. It's not hyped very much compared to other games, thus, it's (relatively) low key

EDIT: Low key means low hype, low awareness, etc. It has nothing to do with quality.

Starhawk by far, I am particularly interested in the space battles to be shown at Gamescon. I really loved Warhawk, so Starhawk is looking fantastic, I really can't wait

Jay520 said:
chris.m95 said:

Note I said: relatively low key. It doesn't matter how good or how long the series has been running. It's not hyped very much compared to other games, thus, it's (relatively) low key

EDIT: Low key means low hype, low awareness, etc. It has nothing to do with quality.

I know the meaning of low key but i am stating that it has a big profile eg big budget game plaus the fact its the longets running series etc it doesnt get much hype but lots of people are aware of it and refuse to play it because of "low graphic quality" i think there are a lot more people into the series than we see but they are more dedicated and not as loud as the fans of lets say uncharted and call of duty

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

chris.m95 said:
Jay520 said:
chris.m95 said:

I know the meaning of low key but i am stating that it has a big profile eg big budget game plaus the fact its the longets running series etc it doesnt get much hype but lots of people are aware of it and refuse to play it because of "low graphic quality" i think there are a lot more people into the series than we see but they are more dedicated and not as loud as the fans of lets say uncharted and call of duty

Periods would be helpful

Munkeh111 said:
Starhawk by far, I am particularly interested in the space battles to be shown at Gamescon. I really loved Warhawk, so Starhawk is looking fantastic, I really can't wait

You interested in Twisted Metal?