By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

I'm in!

Around the Network

Vote: Yo_john.

Just a quick reminder, the game started at 1:00 UTC on 8/11. Per the 120 hour time limit for day 1, it will last until 1:00 UTC on 8/16. This leaves ~66.5 hours until the end of the time limit.

Due to the circumstances of 2 people missing for 2 days, I will consider extending the time 24 hours (just once) for day 1 if >50% of the people agree to it.

Votals will come in the morning.

Just a reminder to those who are new to the game, it is greatly appreciated if you bold your votes.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I am always up for a deadline extension, especially in no-deadline-extension games

Seriously though, in favor. Also, I guess I can move this along ...

Vote TruckOSaurus
Because why not.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

L-5 L-4
TruckoWonkus Linkz Final-Fan
Yo_john Tadpole -

L-4, TruckoWonkus: Linkz, Final-Fan

L-5, Yo_john: Tadpole

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

@ff
Well, because others joked about different things. You joked about tom riddle being good. You have a tendency to act clueless when you're mafia. This joke comes off as supporting that, almost in a defiant way. You know that your "cluelessness" last time got you in trouble. After reading a PM this game that said you were mafia, are you the type of person who would have that no his mind? I think you are.

Regarding Trucks, there's also that post about linkz reading his pm saying, "that's a good start". This was shortly followed by Baal asking mafia to post in the mafia QT. So, I'm wondering who wasn't visiting the QT.... maybe someone who was replaced? Or maybe trucks was making a broad comment? Hard to say.

Regarding Linkz, you know, I half expected Linkz to come in and chide me for such sloppiness. I felt my post and response to ST was sloppy (Even though I have a good reason). I'm wondering if Linkz has indeed read his PM.

I'm not going to go after one of the missing players since this knowledge seems a bit unfair and meta, but I'll definitely put them in my later suspects category.

In reality

Vote: Jackson

He's posted in several other threads, and not in this one

TadpoleJackson said:
In reality

Vote: Jackson

He's posted in several other threads, and not in this one

i second dsis

vote: tadpoleJackson

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

/takes out a wand a says "lumos", then takes his book and starts reading.

for the record, i'm against the extention, we're in need of a kick start...

/sees the snitch, tries to grab it but falls... it's a long ways down. As he wakes up, he realizes he's on the floor next to his bed, it was only a dream.