By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

@FF: I know it might not seem right, but part of what I am trying to do this game is to keep it active. If it really results in a tie after 5 whole days, and then a decision can still not be made in 12 hours, no offense, but that is sorta too bad. One thing I have found in the games I have played so far is that when a time limit is made and is not very strict or when there is no time limit at all, there is absolutely no incentive to keep the game going.

As of now, it will stay like this, but if too many people complain, I would be more than willing to switch it to something else.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

everybody checked in ? (sorry, cell phone)

@toadsis ain't played these and supermario doesn't count...

so anyways, FF tell us of your friend tom.

/sits at the grand table of gryphindor and awaits for breakfast to appear.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Sorry, I'm finally here, my hard drive at home is just about dead, hanging every couple minutes, so I can only post at work until I get a new one.

I'm not opposed to day 1 lynches. I very much want everyone to know that there is a real threat on day 1. We're not just going to let players sit back and be random. Day 1 precedes any mafia "strategery" as well, so some scum may end up saying dumb things, or setting themselves up for contradiction later on, or get their teammates in trouble.

2. Same as linkz, I never drink the "dark-colas" unless there's liquor involved. They are extremely bad for you.

3. I feel most safe with trucks and ST, and feel most strongly about FF.
Trucks, I think because of that joke about linkz pm being read.
ST because he HoSed Baalzamon, which for some reason makes me think he's in the "voting" mindset of a townie.
FF because, well, he's the only one joking around so far.

theprof00 said:
Sorry, I'm finally here, my hard drive at home is just about dead, hanging every couple minutes, so I can only post at work until I get a new one.

I'm not opposed to day 1 lynches. I very much want everyone to know that there is a real threat on day 1. We're not just going to let players sit back and be random. Day 1 precedes any mafia "strategery" as well, so some scum may end up saying dumb things, or setting themselves up for contradiction later on, or get their teammates in trouble.

2. Same as linkz, I never drink the "dark-colas" unless there's liquor involved. They are extremely bad for you.

ST because he HoSed Baalzamon, which for some reason makes me think he's in the "voting" mindset of a townie.

You know that Baalza is the mod and that was supposed to be a joke, right?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

TadpoleJackson said:
tadpolejackson is dsister... >__>

So lets get discussion started.

1. How do you feel about a day 1 lynch?

2. Pepsi or Coke?

3. Who do you find the most diabolical so far? >:D

1. Quite against it. As always.

2. Coke.

3. Nobody yet.

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Only one post in and you're already contradicting yourself!

FoS: prof

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

you made a joke, and ff is being "jokey"

There is a difference. Considering that I wasn't using the logical method last round, and picked Baal simply due to his words and psychology, I'm pretty confident that even if you disagree with me, I, at least, know that there is a difference between you and ff.

Maybe not an important difference, but different nonetheless.

@ST

Sometimes you are so thick.

I know it was a joke. I'm acknowledging that joke. It could've been a joke about anything. You CHOSE to make a joke in that way. I'm saying that I think you got your PM, it said "townie", and in your mind you were thinking that about votes (being the only ability you have). So, voting/Hosing was the first thing you thought about after reading the intro. Make sense? I might not be right, but that's how I think. (just like when baal last round said "OK first thing's first", because it was on his mind that he was "late")

Also, maybe you need glasses or english lessons, because I said you were "safe". I think FF is mafia, and you and trucks are not.

Also Sapphi is banned

TadpoleJackson said:
Also Sapphi is banned

For how long?

I'm going to try finding a replacement for him right now.

If he doesn't show up in 24 hours, I will also look for a replacement for Radish.  He hasn't even logged onto vgchartz in 6 days.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

you made a joke, and ff is being "jokey"

There is a difference. Considering that I wasn't using the logical method last round, and picked Baal simply due to his words and psychology, I'm pretty confident that even if you disagree with me, I, at least, know that there is a difference between you and ff.

Maybe not an important difference, but different nonetheless.

@ST

Sometimes you are so thick.

I know it was a joke. I'm acknowledging that joke. It could've been a joke about anything. You CHOSE to make a joke in that way. I'm saying that I think you got your PM, it said "townie", and in your mind you were thinking that about votes (being the only ability you have). So, voting/Hosing was the first thing you thought about after reading the intro. Make sense? I might not be right, but that's how I think. (just like when baal last round said "OK first thing's first", because it was on his mind that he was "late")

Also, maybe you need glasses or english lessons, because I said you were "safe". I think FF is mafia, and you and trucks are not.

I apologize for misunderstanding you, but no reason to get insulting.

I thought with safe you meant being scum, since you answered Tadpole's question about being diabolical.