3. Who do you find the most diabolical so far? >:D

Around the Network
TadpoleJackson said:
tadpolejackson is dsister... >__>

So lets get discussion started.

1. How do you feel about a day 1 lynch?

2. Pepsi or Coke?

1. Not opposed to them but I don't absolutely want one either. It depends on the content of Day One and the suspiciousness of the players.

2. Pepsi (but I don't drink soft drinks anymore)

3. You because you already admitted to having a double identity

Signature goes here!

Ok. In the case of a tie, there (whether it be between 2 players or no lynch and a player, etc) will be a short (I'm thinking 6-12 hours (likely 12 so people who are at work, etc. won't miss it)) time extension in which the only votes that will be allowed is for those that are in the tie breaker.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

TadpoleJackson said:
tadpolejackson is dsister... >__>

So lets get discussion started.

1. How do you feel about a day 1 lynch?

2. Pepsi or Coke?

1. I feel quite strongly that day 1 lynches should happen.

2. Either if there's alcohol surrounding it; neither otherwise.

3. Truck I guess, but mostly because he's almost always scum.

Baalzamon said:
Ok. In the case of a tie, there (whether it be between 2 players or no lynch and a player, etc) will be a short (I'm thinking 6-12 hours (likely 12 so people who are at work, etc. won't miss it)) time extension in which the only votes that will be allowed is for those that are in the tie breaker.

Final questions, I promise:

Is the extension time "sudden death" in that as soon as there's a sole leader for plurality they will be lynched,(or no lynch if that is chosen) or will the full extension time elapse?

If the latter, any plans in case it's still tied up after the extension?

Around the Network

i just can't recall one that actually worked...

water/milk... n redbull n alcohol n lemon juice n blood orange juice.... that's all i drink.

FF cause his claim would be both cunning and bold.

/rushes up the gryphindor tower to go to bed

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I'm here.

I'm always against Day 1 lynches, consistently since the first round.

And I'm very tired so see you guys in the morning.

Hephaestos said:
i just can't recall one that actually worked...

water/milk... n redbull n alcohol n lemon juice n blood orange juice.... that's all i drink.

FF cause his claim would be both cunning and bold.

/rushes up the gryphindor tower to go to bed

The first time [it] was used on these boards it got a mafia. I should know, it was me. 

A second time, we lynched Supermario on the first day and we were able to cut the mafia forces in half =) 

[Edited]

@Linkz: It will be a sudden death, per se. Essentially, all votes would be "reset" prior to this occurring. During this time frame, everybody will have the option to vote one or the other (or a third thing if it is a three way tie).

If, at any time during the sudden death time frame somebody receives more than 50% of the votes, they will immediately be voted out.

If the time limit is up, and it isn't 50% of the votes, any non-votes will immediately count towards "No Lynch" if that is an option. If that is not an option, they will be discarded. Whatever has the highest amount of votes will then be considered the official decision.

If it ends in a tie once again, there will be NO lynch for that day.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

With such a short sudden death, resetting the votes AND defaulting nonvotes to No Lynch seems extremely likely to end in a NL if that is an option. If it was up to me I'd not do the default in the sudden death rematch, but it's hardly an issue, and you're the mod.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!