By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

wow well that first night kill would have been a waist on me :p

though the modkills and afking kinda changed the game, it was still fun to participate in. Thanks Baal, and sorry for the lack of activity (I did try to remedy to that on the last day... though unfortunately by arguing with the wrong people ^^).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Fun game to watch

- Once again, I'm really sorry that I didn't play the game that I signed up to do. I've turned into one of the people that I hate the most - I definitely won't do it again; I'm very sorry about what I did.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

No worries radish. You thought you could get online, but it was beyond your control. It happens. Now if you were logged in often and posting elsewhere, then there'd be a reason to be upset.

Well, that was faster over than I thought. Congrats town.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

And, I'm back. The one time I was going to log in and finish stuff up, my internet at home was down.

I should have time tomorrow afternoon to do final flavor + some awards.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

i had fun, started to get back into the swing of the game again :D

Draco was prowling the hallways, deciding on who his next suspect would be.  He knew he had to finish things quickly, or it wouldn't end well for him.

Without paying much heed to the map, a teacher immediately cast Stupefy towards Draco.  It narrowly missed him, but he didn't know what to do.  They were everywhere around him.  There had to be a way out of this mess.

Not having any other choice, Draco immediately ran, plowing right through one of the teachers as they aimed another spell at him.  He must get away.  He still had more people he had to kill.

As he ran down the hallway, yet another teacher cut him off.  He quickly turned right into another short hallway, that he happened to know had a shortcut near the end of it.  As he wriggled himself into the shortcut, he turned his head in front of him, to see a wand straight in his face.

Dumbledore immediately pulled Draco's wand away from him.

"I think you will have to come with me," said Dumbledore.

As Dumbledore pulled Draco along, Draco resisted with all his might, to no avail.  He was caught.  It was finally all over.  He would be remembered in the history books.  It was all supposed to be so much greater, though.

As Draco was being dragged along, he began seeing images of his past moments.  Everything bad he had ever done was being flashed in front of him.  All of the times he had been mean to Harry.  The pain that each of his targets incurred during their murders flashed across his eyes.  His head began to hurt from experiencing the pain from their side.

Draco let out a loud, prolonged scream, in an attempt to fight off the pain that he was experiencing.  More moments continued to flash in his mind.  More pain continued to consume him.

As Draco began losing power, Dumbledore began having to drag him harder, thinking he was simply trying to be a rebel, and not comply, despite knowing he was finally caught.

Draco let out another scream as he felt the pain of the spells he had done to Neville.

Draco's body became limp as Dumbledore was dragging him.  Dumbledore immediately became suspicious, only to find that Draco had just died an unknown death.  There was now no need to bring him in front of the courts, saving many hours of Dumbledore's precious time.

Tadpole has been lynched.  Tadpole was Draco Malfoy, the final member of the mafia.

TOWN WINS!

Awards will be given out tomorrow, but they may be very limited considering not a LOT went on this game.

Dead Thread (There was so little talk in here it is a disgrace): http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/atniBLUt4sJ5

Mafia Thread (Also minimal talk): http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/vqVnaVqY6A5M

You won't get much from either of those threads, but I do want to thank all those who did participate in my first game hosted.  I had some issues keeping the game active when a day would end and whatnot, and I really want to thank you guys for having patience when it came to that.  I really did have the unluckiest busy times imaginable when it came to this game.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

You know it's always wierd when someone dies of unknown death... alone in a room with the one wizard that knows spells others don't...

I say Lynch :Dumbledore

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
You know it's always wierd when someone dies of unknown death... alone in a room with the one wizard that knows spells others don't...

I say Lynch :Dumbledore

lol

lol those were pretty pathetic.

Well, Baal, you can be proud of one thing, it's that this flavor was really fun and well written. You made several mistakes in the game, though, so don't fret that it wasn't particularly involved. You demonstrated your ability as a host, and that's the most important thing.
Obviously, the best rule I can give you is don't ever allude to mafia in the thread. Do not address them or anyone for that matter. People will figure out who you're talking about, and as some people know, I'm pretty good at picking out that straggling information. And if you think you're clever and say the opposite, well then you're purposely interfering with the game and that's very bad. Just never mention anyone or respond to anything. Think out the rules and the situations beforehand that might come up, and put the rule in the OP. That was MY big lesson in my first game, which was a shit storm with extremely gory flavor.
Other than that it was great.
I really got back into the game near the end there. Maybe a couple more games before I'm back entirely.