By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Wonktonodi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

trying. i forget sometimes that VGCter's are some of the best at debating and pressing the issue. proof being good at it just makes me work hard at playing the game.

I remember my first game with prof, fun times. It takes a little while to get familiar with the game but since I have I've really enjoyed it and only miss when I have a very busy schedule.

yea. eventhough i havenn't relly got the game down pat yet its stll fun. proof has been cool since the da y met him on the site.

now for info, the games have been a bit slower of late, which is good for learning the game.

The info I get form your discution with prof is a confirmation of his calmness... that should be put in perspective with the yojohn flip tomorow (not saying there is anything to deduce of it, but there might). On you, well it's hard to say as it feels like you're probing the game...

As linkz told you, do think of using the "Unvote / Vote: someone" format. It's really for the mod, so he has an easier time counting (it's easy in this game, but in faster games... it gets confusing) (I repeat this as you posted that since "so now if possible i unlynch hep to lynch you").

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

And, I totally didn't get the modkill to you guys last night. I was doing homework with my suitemates, and it literally took 4x as long as I expected.

Updated votals (I believe a lynch has occurred), as well as the Soleron modkill will be coming shortly (given that a lynch occurs, this will simply occur with the lynch flavor)

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

The disguised, hooded man was not happy with the choices that Malfoy had made.  He specifically stated he wanted Harry Potter to have been killed, and instead, he went for a meaningless target.

He was going to make his way through the school and kill Harry Potter if it took every last shred of his strength.

He immediately made his way towards the Gryffindor dormitories.  With a nifty little sneaking spell that the disguised man had learned, he was easily able to avoid any confrontations.  Not that it would matter, of course, as he would have no issues killing anybody necessarily, unlike that little dweeb Malfoy.

Upon getting to the portrait of the Fat Lady, he immediately used a spell that he was almost certain would open up the picture without knowing the password.  As had been thought, the portrait soon flew open.

He walked inside, and immediately noticed how quiet it was.  As he looked around the common room, he saw somebody sitting on a chair near the fire, who was holding their head, as if in intense pain.  The disguised man knew that this was because of their connection, and how happy he currently was.

Without thinking, Harry Potter, who was the student sitting in the chair jumped up, with his wand in his hand.  He quickly cast a spell, and ran towards the entrance of the dormitory.  As he ran out, the disguised man chased after him, frequently casting all of the spells that he could muster towards Harry Potter.

He immediately realized that Harry was chasing towards Dumbledore's office.  He must kill Harry.  He cast stupefy, hoping against all hope that it would finally finish the job for him.  Something strange happened, however.  The spell bounced off of Harry's wand as he pointed it back, and went straight back towards him.  Not expecting this, it hit him across the leg.

The disguised man went flying backwards.  It was over.  Harry Potter had finally gotten him.

Seconds later, Malfoy came running down the hallway from Potter's direction.

"I finally got that filthy piece of scum!" yelled Malfoy.

Before he could help out the disguised man, however, there were teachers coming from almost every direction.  Malfoy immediately ran back the way he had came.  On his way back through the hallway, Harry Potter was still crumpled in a ball from the Avada Kedavra curse Malfoy had cast on him.

As he had already done on several occasions, Malfoy, once again, used the Maurader's Map to make his way back towards the Slytherin dormitories without running into any troubles.

Back by the disguised man, 5 professors, including Dumbledore himself, had ran upon him.  Immediately realizing who it was, Dumbledore yelled, "Do NOT kill him."

It was too late, however, as Professor Snape immediately cast Avada Kedavra towards Lord Voldemort to kill him.

Yo_john has been lynched.  Yo_john was Lord Voldemort, a member of the mafia.

Soleron has been modkilled.  Soleron was Harry Potter, a vanilla townie.

Night 3 start!

Hephaestos said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Wonktonodi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

trying. i forget sometimes that VGCter's are some of the best at debating and pressing the issue. proof being good at it just makes me work hard at playing the game.

I remember my first game with prof, fun times. It takes a little while to get familiar with the game but since I have I've really enjoyed it and only miss when I have a very busy schedule.

yea. eventhough i havenn't relly got the game down pat yet its stll fun. proof has been cool since the da y met him on the site.

now for info, the games have been a bit slower of late, which is good for learning the game.

The info I get form your discution with prof is a confirmation of his calmness... that should be put in perspective with the yojohn flip tomorow (not saying there is anything to deduce of it, but there might). On you, well it's hard to say as it feels like you're probing the game...

As linkz told you, do think of using the "Unvote / Vote: someone" format. It's really for the mod, so he has an easier time counting (it's easy in this game, but in faster games... it gets confusing) (I repeat this as you posted that since "so now if possible i unlynch hep to lynch you").

ok i think i understud that.

EPIC. Harry Potter and Voldemort die together. This game may not be as active as it should be, Baal, but thematically things are going just fine.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Tracking

+ Haha - Voldemort and Harry Potter die together? :D Nicely done :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

When's the day going to start?? I want to get as much conversation in before I get slammed by the hurricane >:[

Game should start back up tonight, guys. I've had the actions for a while, but am busy with school and won't be able to write up a good flavor until then.

Ron was a wreak.  His best friend had just died, and he simply could not get over it.

As he walked over to Hermione, he could not resist telling her once again that he believed Malfoy was responsible for all of this, despite Voldemort having just died.

"And how do you explain how he got away with it all?" asked Hermione.

"Harry told me the other day that he lost his Maurader's Map.  Knowing our luck, Malfoy could easily be the one to have found it," said Ron.

"You never told me that!  Regardless, you need to know the secret words in order to get that map to work," stated Hermione.

"He has reason to believe he forgot to wipe it before he lost it, so whoever found it can use it as they please," said Ron.

"You still can't be certain it is him who has it.  Regardless, there is nothing you can do about it.  I'm sure they will figure this out soon enough if anybody else is responsible.  Just don't try anything on your own, not that you would find anything anyways," said Hermione.

"You seem so sure of that.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see," insisted Ron as he walked towards the entrance of their dormitory.

"You must stay in here, Dumbledore insisted on it!" said Hermione in a worried tone.

Not giving any heed to her direction, Ron immediately started heading towards the Slytherin dormitories.  On his way there, he met the exact person he was looking for.

"What's that paper in your hand, Malfoy," asked Ron.

"None of your business!  Why don't you get outta here, or I'll have to resort to force," said Malfoy as he raised up his wand.

Immediately, Ron lifted his wand and cast Stupefy towards Malfoy.  It missed just to his left.  As Malfoy rolled away, he quickly got up to his feet, and cast Avada Kedavra towards Ron, but missed just above his head.  The green light was seen by a teacher at the end of the hallway.  The teacher immediately began running towards the incident.

Before the teacher arrived, Malfoy cast the curse again, and nailed Ron right in the chest.  He immediately died, and fell to the floor, with a look of horror on his face.  The professor arrived, to find Ron's dead body lying on the floor, and no sign of who had killed him.

With a look of horror on his face, the Professor immediately ran towards Dumbledore's office to tell him about what had just happened.

Heph has been murdered.  Heph was Ron Weasley, a vanilla townie.

Day 4 Start!

I'm so glad I didn't investigate Heph last night.
So although I don't know who the last scum is I know 2 people who are town and still alive. Linkz and Marcus are town. Meaning the final scum is either prof, or tadpole.